Calling All Test Server Decorators!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Niami DenMother, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for all the awesome stuff. I just went through a house layout manifest (want to recreate Building's house on each server) and got lots and lots I needed. I grab a few things I might need for another project too so very very happy. If I had stuff to donate I would but I just recently got a perm toon on test. But if you need stuff on AB let me know :)
  2. Kasa Well-Known Member

We are putting in new things all the time so keep checking. If you send a game mail to Kasa on the Test server or PM me on the forums, I can see how much of your list I can fulfill for you. I am a full time Test player so I have a large assortment of items.
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Zoe1 Member

Thanks Niami for setting that up, lots of nice items!
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I'm not quite as fulltime as Kasa, but I'm around a lot too, so please do give a yell if there are specific things that you need/want.

I'm really glad to see that folks are enjoying this!
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Kasa you with the new dungeon
    there is a lot to remember Landmark in there and I played that game , I was there when it went of line the last time :(.
    Thank you for the shrine even if it's just a little one
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kasa like this.
  6. Kasa Well-Known Member

So sad to see Landmark go :( You are welcome, the main reason I put the items in there is for people to get heirloom/no-trade items. If you don't have the Landmark Flags & EQ Next paintings & want them I would have to drop them in your house.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I tried to pick up things but heirloom is heirloom and you can still not pick up those things
    I think it would be a cool idea to put them in a house and make a museum for people to see
    I really wished I could take the Landmark paintings and the flags , but it is not possible besides if you put them in my house.
    Kasa and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Kasa Well-Known Member

Right you can't pick them up. I have to put them in your house.
  9. Cuora Member

Chiloh would love to stop by and see what you have in there. If I can help in any way, let me know.
  10. Kasa Well-Known Member

Sure I can give you access & to Mum's Dungeon as well, we are tossing house items in there all the time. The Heirloom Dungeon is a work in progress, Mum is getting stuff placed & I still have more stuff I have to hunt down & get in there. All are welcome to take a spot & offer Heirloom/non-trade items. Some things I have only one of others I just need to make newbies & they can claim the items.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ocarinah like this.
  11. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

For the second dungeon, it is heirloom and no-trade stuff. You have to right click the items, see what they are called, click on "return to owner" (but don't need to send back) to get the owner name, send that person email with what you want in your home, AND give them trustee access to your home so they can drop it in.

For the main dungeon of course, you can just grab stuff at will.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks Mother I worked with Kasa on that :D and I got my Landmark items. ( fight's with tears )
    Sejreia, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kasa like this.
  13. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Ok, ignore half of what I said, but the other part still works.

For the main Free-For-All, take as you need, leave what you don't. :D

For the Heirloom Free-For-All, pay attention to house actors and placed books. In some cases what is there is "it" so first come, first served, in other cases throwaway alts will be used so that several folks can get the same item, so you'll be contacting the owner and arranging house access for whatever name they tell you. :D
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

after the start of this great place and things have calmed down a little Niami and her friends have started to
    not just put down the new items but put them down in a decorative way.
    There are some really creative ideas in this place :).
    Like I just love the idea how you used the bed to make an arbor.
    Kasa and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Kasa is the one doing most of the decorating. I've heard folks say that it looks so lovely that they're almost afraid to take anything, but really folks, it is in that dungeon because we WANT you to take it for your homes! There's plenty more lovely stuff waiting in the wings that we can't fit in there until more is adopted, too. :D
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool! But I thought if you were in Landmark, you could have access to the flags on any SOE (now DBG) game by doing /claim? :-/

I got both the "weapon" flags (Appearance Only) and the placeable flags, though I can't recall which was which for the /claim.

Uwk
    Kasa likes this.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I can't get them anymore , I looked used to be under housing idems under flags , but I can't find them .
    I think that's because I did not buy a pack that includes the flags and paintings , but used my founder pack from 3 years ago
    to get into Landmark , when it went live.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ahhh...I got invited to the Beta testing at the highest level, so I was able to get stuff. One of the keys I got, I gave to my SO, but we both gave up on it before it went Live, mostly because of the rent system, where you could NOT pay in advance, but had to log in every week. If you didn't, you pretty much lost everything. :-/

Uwk
  19. Kasa Well-Known Member

Yes, please take the items, we have so much to give away! :D
  20. Kasa Well-Known Member

In EQ2 the flags have their own category - Landmark Flags in the Marketplace for free & are unlimited. They are house items but if you Examine a flag & Remove the mounting from the weapon you can equip it as a Two-Handed Piercing Lore Heirloom Appearance-Only.