Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2017

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Adrihaen Member

I've been working on this since 2013!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've been working on it since they put the quest in, one rose at a time *snickers*

I realise I never posted a feedback here. Well, it's perfect. I love Erollisi.
    I'm struggling on the old quests as I'm missing a lot that were added on previous years. The candy-collector in me is very glad to see all those candy-collecting achievements :)
    I had some troubles finding all the quest starters everywhere in the world. There's some in lots of zones now.
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

OH, this is late coming, but I must say I giggled when I actually paid attention to the spelling of the quest mobs for "You Never Bring Me Flowers".

Good one guys =)
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

{nod} Details like that make all the difference for those who catch them. (Hence my comment earlier in the thread about how much I love the smell of dianthus, irl. :D)
  5. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Should "iksar skeleton love note" count towards the Obulus achievement (as a "skeleton love note")?

(If not, where have you folks found generic skeletons in Obulus?)
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Both flavors of skeleton notes are used in the Obulus achievement. The remnant skellies near the luclinite shard "should" drop the normal skeleton note, though that's also one you can eventually get from your pony if memory serves..

I grabbed mine in Sinking Sands, though, after mummy chasing. The mummies in the Dalnir's instances just weren't being giving at all, so SS was a quick and easy alternative.
  7. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Ah, good catch, didn't see the iksar one on there at first...you rock. The Sinking Sands skeletons won't work for the "Tender Traps in Obulus Frontier" achievement, so I'll try the once near the shard or hold out for my pony's deliveries. Crossing fingers the little hooved one comes through... :)
  8. Draca New Member

I swear I remember the ponies giving more than 10 candies and notes in previous years.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

You can get the notes from anywhere that they drop, no matter which zone achievement you are working on. The SS ones will count. Anywhere else that you find skeletons roaming will also count, such as the ones in Thundering Steppes, just off the docks.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Shmogre like this.
  10. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Notes are the stingiest of the holiday pony harvests. It has been 10 (I just checked my 2016 and 2015 previews to be doubly sure) all along. It is easy to get pony yields confused, since different holidays yield different numbers. I suspect the reasoning was due to them being a "kill" harvest, instead of a higher-yield node harvest.
  11. Shmogre Well-Known Member

ooOOOoo, didn't know that...I've been doing my killing in the specific zone mentioned in the achievement. Neat!! :D
  12. Alenna Well-Known Member

multiples of the candies maybe?
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh, all I know is thank the gods for the quest that takes you into the Shard of Love, for either clean-up duty or corrupting duty. Get a lot of candy that way from the kills (and do the ponies usually bring back 30 of something?), and you have to be there anyway...a pity that it's non-repeatable. :-/

Uwk
    who also likes the Nektropos quest for that, even though it's annoying ;->
    Shmogre likes this.
  14. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

The Shard of Love killing sprees are repeatable with 1 1/2 hour before being resetable as long as you leave the vases alone.
    And you can get both quests by hailing the second guest giver before accepting the first quest.
    See: http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Heal_the_Pain

I'm pretty sure the ponies bring 100 normal harvestables, not sure about other holidays.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

WOOT! Thanks for that info! :D

Uwk
  16. Alenna Well-Known Member

you can repeat the zone every 90 minutes just don't destroy all the vases which completes the quest
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool! And a lot less annoying than Nektropos! :D

Uwk
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Er, Kaitheel, I just checked out the Game Update Notes for tomorrow, y'know, VALENTINE'S DAY, and there wasn't any mention in there about the Erollisi Day stuff being up on the Marketplace yet (nor have I seen anything on the Marketplace yet for Erollisi Day, but I could be blind...)? :-/

The devs do want to make some money, yes? :-/

Uwk
    Finora and Prissetta like this.
  19. Finora Well-Known Member

I was JUST coming to make a very similar post.

I'm no marketing expert or anything, but it seems to me that the company would make a LOT more money if the marketplace items were put up just before the event or the day the event starts (like they used to) rather than waiting until the middle of the event. Especially short ones like Erollisi Day!
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

No kidding! :(

Considering what they did recently ("If you miss out on a World Event this time, you'll not just miss out on some cute li'l souvenir things we can sell you later at the Loyalty Merchant or on the Marketplace, this time you'll miss out on an ENTIRE BOOK OF RECIPES! L000zrs! Good luck trying to find it, or the mats you'll need, if you're a new player after the event or someone returning to the game after being away for years! :p" and "You wanted triangles? Why, sure! We'll sell you one whole book of them, all the Tiers at once, from 1 on up, but you can only be the elitest of the elite and bust your--donkey--earning 50,000 faction points with people you've never heard of until now! And if you missed out on the Frostfell quest, they'll kill you! :D" and "You want more recipes? Buy our Uber-Super-Duper-Wooper Edition for three figures, and you can get 'em! And if you do not, then to hell with you!"), you'd think they'd valued decorators more than in the past... /shrug

Uwk
    Prissetta likes this.