Epic pet still broken after update

Discussion in 'Mages' started by kiota, Feb 2, 2017.

1. kiota Member

Conjy epic pet casting soulburn but no damage and not casting elemental blast at all
    Guess we have to wait for a tues maybe fix?
  2. Anaranj Member

Exactly; I have finished the epic a while ago and the new pet does not cast Elemental Blast and Soulburn does 0 damage.
  3. Beee Well-Known Member

Planeswalker has the following problems:
    * Soulburn: castable but does nothing
    * Elemental Blast: not castable
    * Planeshift: adds all 3 effects, optical very huge tankpet
    * Pet does not use a concentration slot => 3x fireseed possible (maybe this is intended)
    * Planeswalker Apprentice ist not better than Aery Hunter VI (Grandmaster)

Beause of this behavior Planswalker (Apprentice) is not usefull at the moment
    Ashandra likes this.
  4. Ashandra Well-Known Member

^^^ What bee said.
  5. Heck62 Active Member

I wonder if the people that can fix this are aware of the issue?
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

Additional info: If it's really intended that the planeswalker gets all three buffs while planeshift.. please remove the hate component of Thelluric Strike Buff if planeswalker has NOT the defensive heaven buff on it.

a 15% Chance of rising aggro by 1kkk is not very usefull

lowering if Antologize is active would be great
  7. semisus Does not play this game

also we cant rename planewalker
  8. Ashandra Well-Known Member

Flash cast is broken as well , If you want to use for new pet.
  9. captainbeatty451 Well-Known Member

I thought this was a problem at first, but the Reaper pet that I have shows up as a spell on my parse. So I don't care about renaming it if it doesn't mess up that kind of stuff.
  10. Veta Well-Known Member

"Reaper" on ACT isn't an ability/spell. If I told you what it was, that would ruin the surprise of people figuring it out.
  11. captainbeatty451 Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm sad about what will most likely happen on Tuesday.

Meaning I hope it isn't functioning a lot higher than intended.
  12. Beee Well-Known Member

Attention: Soulburn by using Necro Realer HEALS the mob! Will be fixed next patch
  13. captainbeatty451 Well-Known Member

The way Caith's response read, it sounded like a new spell that the pet itself casts. If it's just soulburn, then this wouldn't affect me much. If it's a pet attack, then this is a big deal. I hope they patch it before Thursday.
  14. Wrathburn New Member

Wow, two patches have now been done to fix the broken epic 2.0 summoner pets and they STILL ARE NOT WORKING? Maybe, just maybe, you should do a little internal testing on your "fixes" before pushing them forward to live.
  15. Healsu Active Member

Sweet if necros are healing the mob they cant be facerolled in 30 secs. I approve of this new fix!!!!
    Snikkety likes this.
  16. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

It's the reaper's Soul Drain cast by the pet, not Soulburn from the player.. they're different
  17. Arieva Well-Known Member

Is anyone else seeing significantly lower hits on "old" abilities like Fury of the Elements on Planewalker? Is this just due to the pet being apprentice level versus the grandmaster scout previously used? Being that these abilities are AA abilities I didn't think they were effected by pet spell quality. I'm looking at t1 raid parses that presumably shouldn't be effected by yesterdays combat mitigation adjustment.
  18. Caith Developer

Pets cast all spells at their level. So if your pet is apprentice, it is casting Fury of the Elements at apprentice. If it is master, it is casting it as master. It has been this way at least since the petAI revamp a couple years ago.
  19. Arieva Well-Known Member

I've spent a good portion of time today testing this and specifically Fury of the Elements seems to be hitting for waaay to low versus the old pet. I am seeing across the board slightly lower damage on all spells including AA abilities like Minions Mark, but its a negligible amount and explained by spell level so thanks for clearing that up Caith. Kinda sucks that we have to upgrade to get that damage back but I suppose with the extra epic abilities the pet is casting it is still an upgrade so I will not complain.

However Fury of the Elements specifically seems to be hitting for 75-80 percent less than the previous scout pet. I'm not seeing anywhere near that kind of decrease on any of the other abilities so may be worth a look. Specially if other summoners can confirm seeing the same.
  20. Aniko Member

When a fix? I've come a long way to epic pet, and it is useless. Why don't you let me use it?