Player Studio items I've created

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Rawl, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Very cool! :D

Uwk
    Ocarinah and Prissetta like this.
  2. Rawl Well-Known Member

For the guys out there, this item may bring back memories, and maybe even the girls, who knows: I may have to reduce the tri count a bit. It will likely be red.

[IMG]
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

Omg, Jerry this is sooooo awesome! Would it be possible for you to please ask the devs to make it so the wagon has a right click option on it, so we can choose to have the handle on the wagon in 'pull' position, or folded back as you have it appear in the above image? This way we can have house actors or plushies 'pulling' the wagon, or have them sitting in the wagon 'holding' the handle while someone is pushing it from behind. (kind of like how we can right click on the Paineel bath and have it filled with water or empty) :D
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Red with white "hubcaps" and black "tires"! :D

Uwk
    yep, this brings back memories ;->
    Rawl, Prissetta and Ocarinah like this.
  5. Rawl Well-Known Member

I can request that stuff, but whether they do it or not is totally up to them.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That would be especially cool if it was a "slow motion" thing, where we could see it raising/lowering. :)

Uwk
    Merriel and Prissetta like this.
  7. Rawl Well-Known Member

The Little Red Wagon is ready to be submitted to Player Studio:
    [IMG]
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Brilliant! :D

Uwk
    Rawl and Prissetta like this.
  9. Rawl Well-Known Member

By the way, I asked them to make the handle able to be moved to the pull position, and also if possible, to make the front wheels and handle steerable. I don't know whether they will do any of that, or even if they will approve this at all. they might thing it is too modern.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Drat...I do know they had wood slat side wagons back in the old days, like Little House on the Prairie days, though I'm not sure what li'l medieval/Renaissance kids played with. ;->

Uwk
    Prissetta likes this.
  11. Rawl Well-Known Member

basic texturing on the Hobbit Hold I am working on. (outside view)
    [IMG]

(Inside from back wall to doorway view. btw, the door I made should fit perfectly in the opening.)
    [IMG]
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

OMG OMG OMG! Love!
  13. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

LOVE it!
    **any chance it will be ready for Eday??**
  14. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

regarding the red wagon,.. remind me again where in a medieval environment one finds something found nearer to the Industrial Revolution?
    This does not even look "steam-punk-ish" as might be considered a part of Gnomish construction,....
    or
    are all the principles just going out of the window, and next week, light-sabers, time machines, and FTL hover-boards going to be in the patch!?
  15. Rawl Well-Known Member

No, they require at least 2 to 3 weeks prior to the event to prepare stuff and get it added to the marketplace. And, I'm still not done texturing it, which I will hopefully get done today.
  16. Rawl Well-Known Member

You are right, it doesn't look medieval at all. The thing is, the home decorating environments are really separate from the rest of the game. If you go tour people's creations, they have stuff like electric stoves, washers and dryers, and all sort of modern things in their homes they create.

So, the decorators don't adhere to the era in which the game is taking place, if they did, there wouldn't be any of this modern-ish stuff in their builds.

The Devs, may just decline it without comment, or because they know the Player Studio stuff will only show up in people's homes, and they get actual money from people for it, they may relent and let it into the marketplace. Ultimately, they want to make money, and they may bend the rules in order to do so, particularly if they believe they can make a good profit from adding stuff people want and will buy.
  17. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

A very good assessment. It's not like we are going to be seeing any "Business Suits" or "Tuxedos" for appearance items. Although some newer clothing lines in the "steampunk-ish style" would be a nice change of pace. . . unfortunately that is an altogether different animal than "Player Studio".
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh, I'd love tuxes, frankly...at least we have Top Hats! :D

Uwk
    who likes the Blue Traveler's set of clothes from the Marketplace and the Dapper Traveler's set from Tinkerfest...we need more, in more colors! :)
    Prissetta likes this.
  19. Rawl Well-Known Member

I just made this Gingerbread Cake.

I don't know what the tri count is, but the taste sure is good ;)

[IMG]
  20. Febrith Well-Known Member

Now THAT will be good in any environment I think we'd all agree on that:)