Senior guide Squeecha comes to the test server!!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cloudrat, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Kasa Well-Known Member

Thank you Squeecha for taking your time to support Test! :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks again for coming to us on the test server.:)
    It was fun even if I still haves a lot of growing to do.
    Well I coulds use the bag as a tent to lives in.;)
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So, you can get the quest and "hold" it indefinitely until you finish it? I like that. :)

Uwk
  4. Finora Well-Known Member

Thank you Squeecha! I think I managed to pick up the quest on all of mine last night!
  5. Squeecha Senior Guide

The only ones I can think of that you can't are ones where it's holiday related (and the NPC's disappear) or ones where a Guide has to be there to "finish" it.
  6. Leafa Active Member

Squeecha, Tonga Extraordinaire, thank you so much for the Newsies!

I really appreciated the extra advance notice, and will continue to watch here for a possible Thalumbra Guide event. With advance notice, I'll try to procure gourmet cheese and imported chocolates to bring!
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Thank you muchly ma'am! I got it on a couple of folks that missed it last time (including a certain neon pink frog ;D)

The Test TLC, and advanced warning, were much appreciated!
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot Squeecha!
    I could take the quest on the 3 chars that are able to do it (no way my baby chars will level adventure-wise enough to do it for at least one year anyway). I was pretty tired afterwards and went straight to sleep, but I didn't forget my promise:
    Here's your cheese, Oh Pretty Rat with cute moustaches!

[IMG]

Oh, so this yummy yummy froggie with its cute legs was yours? Would you accept to lend me a leg for my next meal? Pretty please with garlic on top? :D
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Squeecha when will we get a Erollisi quest from you ? ( tricky Rat want's to know when we test that );)
  10. Alenna Well-Known Member

drat missed it again
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

owe poor Alenna :( this time she gave us advanced warning but some other people could not come either even so they knew it will happen but its hard to come to such an event when it's 2 am in the middle of the week where you live.
    I know that won't make it any better I missed the guid on this server or others and I hate it every time.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Any hope of getting it on some weekend in an EU time zone, Squeecha? :)

Uwk
  13. Squeecha Senior Guide

I try not to promise things I can't guarantee, but there's always hope
  14. Alenna Well-Known Member

oh well I'll get it some time. I just havne't been lucky to see notification till afterwards LOL
  15. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I missed it too. Maybe some day will can get the quests
  16. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I'm sorry folks keep missing these. This thread really is one to watch, but since I know folks don't always check the forums every day, I reposted the alert on the time/day in the facebook EQ2 Testers group, I mentioned it several times in the /antonia_bayle.homeshow channel and in /test.test. Sadly, folks are still going to have attacks of Real Life, and miss the notifications, which is why Squeecha has been a sweetie about offering it more than once. :D
  17. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Yeah lots was going on with me in RL and was trying to get a spreadsheet finished of house video tours so my brain wasn't working right for like 2 weeks. Even if I made it online I was usually jumping between forums and the spreadsheet and only looking at game to verify info. Very sweet to offer it more than once.
  18. Alenna Well-Known Member

yep RL hit my family in a major way this past month so haven't been online as much as normal i'll check this thread daily and try to catch it when Squeecha sets it up
  19. Squeecha Senior Guide

I hope things are better
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Me too! :-/

Uwk