Holiday House Exchange (HHE2017) Official Announcement Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Thanks Dae! :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  2. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Confirmation emails / mails have gone out! Remember if you signed up via email, you will receive your confimation mail that way, and if you signed up in this thread, you will receive your confimation mail via in-game mail, on the decorator you entered with, not the homeowner(s). (If you signed up via the thread for the Thurgadin server, you will receive your confirmation AND swap assignments via message here, as Shanette on Thurgadin is F2P and cannot send mail at this time.)

~Shan :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Gretel Well-Known Member

We still have until the 25th, right? I finally got all my course syllabi and I have a sense of what I can commit to, but still need to get the houses set and everything and likely won't have time until this weekend.

Also, last time you gave an update, I think there were 0 signups on Skyfire, is that still the case?

Thanks, Shanette! :)
    Spextasy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Yep, still taking sign-ups til the 25th! Just getting the bulk of access checks and confirmations and whatnot out of the way so I'm not all frazzled at once! LOL!

And yep, unfortunately still 0 sign-ups on Skyfire, Isle of Refuge, and Stormhold. :(
    (But still a week to go and I know you as well as a couple of other people needed to wait til right up to the end of sign-ups to see what their schedules looked like so we shall see!) ;)
  5. Gretel Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info. I have decorators on multiple servers now (that seems to be a bug going around .... highly contagious ... ahem ... >_>), so it should all work out. Just helpful to know when I send in my signup options! :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  6. Linnlyna Member

I have a lvl 92 carpenter I have tried to get her rdy for ingame transfer to MD but time is running out so I would like to add her to the home swap and after the party is over will take her to MD her name is a twist of mine Llynlyna her house will be the everfrost summer home in sq Shanette is trustee it is decorators choice gh door and few other items there have fun and please do not give me s summer house lol
    Spextasy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Spextasy Well-Known Member

So I take this to mean you wish to swap 2 homes, both on the AB server then?
  8. Wizzam Well-Known Member

I have toons on Skyfire, AB and Halls servers that are on standby if anyone needs a match or if an odd number arises. So sign up and have fun no matter where you are!
  9. Spextasy Well-Known Member

3 Days Remaining! (Not counting today...)

Only a few days left to get those sign-ups in! Procrastinate no longer, decorators! :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Wizzam like this.
  10. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Can I do a second person on a different server?
    Yeah it is twice the work for me but . . .

Take her or leave her. . . . here she is:
    Amanirose (6h level Woodelf Monk-8th level Carpenter . . . I can do wondrs with inexpensive items)
    Maj'Dul Server
    Lions Mane Inn 3 room Suite Castleview Hamlet (I will have to check the address but I think that is the the one.)
  11. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Got your info down. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Quiarrah like this.
  12. Khiara Active Member

I WISH I could get into this...but taking care of our grandbabies (4 toddlers) 5, 3, 2, and 7mos...my hands are already full :( Maybe when all this is over I can get in on yer NEXT grand scheme!! heheheh
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Probably the next big thing will be in the early summer, between holidays. ;->

Uwk
  14. Spextasy Well-Known Member

One Day Remains!

Get those last minute entries in people! Sign-ups end tomorrow!

;)
  15. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Sent an email last night to you but have not heard back so wanted to make sure you got it.
    Aneylee on Skyfire server
  16. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I'm not seeing it anywhere in my email. You're sure you sent it to shanettesnow2004@yahoo.com?

*EDIT* - Got your email now, you're good to go! :)
  17. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Thanks so much,,, new phone and sometimes it does what it wants and not what I want lol.
  18. Eryn Well-Known Member

Is it time yet?!?!?! Is it? Is it?
  19. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Almost! One more day! Weeeeee!!! :eek:
  20. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I am trying to get back on Maj'Dul to re-namr my house but the game keeps giving me this warning Warning: Retrying paks/VoiceOver.vpk