House Video Tours

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Jan 14, 2017.

1. kianne Well-Known Member

LOL Oaky we are going to have to rectify this me not talking thing in game lol when im brave enough haha..love it ty hunni that was sooo kind of you lol glad you liked it... fyi my names is pronounced key ann =kianne and Covonia (Cov o nee ah :) ) and the name of the guild name Llamedos is pronounced lamb e doss ( the b is silent lol) ( its sod em all ... backwards)... in the uk we have a travel agents called thomas cook.... we have a chemist called boots (hence uggs(boots lol)... we also have a jewlery shop call H samules .... the furniture shop is called Ikea ( i think its a swiss shop full of furniture in rl i dont shop in ikea lol ... :D
  2. Gretel Well-Known Member

I do not want to ask those of you doing videos to do more work, and if there was some way I could help (other than make videos) I really totally would, but ... my opinion is yes. It would be great to have a post for each video separately, or have it added to a thread just for that house if one already exists. I search these forums a lot for ideas and inspiration, and if the videos were in their own threads where they had what house it was and server posted in the text too (not just video intro screen) and then comments about that house kept in that thread, it'd be easier to come across things via search. So this could be signups and the videos could go in their own threads.

All that said, I'm just so happy people are doing videos, I'll take what I can get however they want to do it. :)
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Yeah I was thinking the same thing Gretel to have them separate would help people find them. I will go ahead and quick do that for the ones already in here.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. kianne Well-Known Member

i had a bash at a video on a random house to day hope you enjoy
  5. Mystyrys Well-Known Member

What Gretel said. :D
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thanks Mystyrys. Working on it...I am going to start a new post when done pulling out each of the videos into new posting or the posting the owner made of their house. The new post will only be for posting a request for a video or asking to be added to list of youtube channels. I will push back up Shanette's house swap posting after done too cuz the deadline to sign up is getting close.

I have to pull out the info of server, house title, address, etc. for the spreadsheet I am making for the people doing the videos can share so can try not to double up on a bunch of houses. I can try to add this info to the newly posted {Video Tour} threads above the video but for now quickly getting them pulled out.
  7. Wizzam Well-Known Member

This was really well done, especially for your first published video Kianne! Your accent is lovely and some of the words you use, while strange to me, were pretty easy to pick up on the meanings.
    I almost died laughing when you mentioned a carpet cleaner! That was awesome. I agree, most of the rugs in game do look as though they could use a good scrub.
    Boot mannequins are a great idea, I've never thought of that. I also never thought to use them as that person did. Very cool!
    I really liked the carpets on the walls, they brought the place to another level with color and detail.
    And those flipped curtains for a dressing room were genius!
    Great video Kianne, I can't wait to see more from you. And I hope you feel better :)
  8. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

Summertime in the Shire
    Owner : Perrigrin
    Server : Maj'Dul
    Listing: Medium Homes (I just logged over to republish since I don't really play on Maj'Dul anymore)
    Features: Functioning swimming pool you can really swim in, hot tub, living quarters and guest quarters, garden complete with irrigation system, the Aqua-Purifying Irrigationator 5000!

--------------------------------------------------------

Vekna's Estate
    Owner: Vekna
    Server: Stormhold
    Listing: Large Homes
    This is Vekna the Bookbinder's personal living quarters in Freeport. I chose the big mansion in Freeport because it looked like a challenge, with the weird doorways and it surely was a challenge LOL.
    Features: living and dining rooms, library, party on the rooftop with custom built tiki hut.
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

10. Febrith Well-Known Member

Err I think that's my fault - I was posting from work (don't tell anyone) and I think I said House Tours incorrectly when I asked Peregrin to post the details so we could put it on the sheet - sorry everyone!
    Spextasy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

No problem just don't want to miss requests...my fault for needing to start a new thread.