FIGHTER EPIC 2.0 SIMPLE REFERENCE GUIDE

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Meilay, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

2. Malleria Well-Known Member

Pretty sure it's been removed. Many people have commented in discord that they can't zone in to it.
  3. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Can't get in, so I'm working on the Court of Truth faction now (luckily it was the one I was alraedy positive in) to see if that will work...

(not holding my breath, mind you).
  4. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

For me it looks as if it is not wanted. It is also said that this was repaired, however, it is many times by the christmas decoration in Maj Dul again emerged the problem?

also this hint:
    [IMG]
    http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=828f97-1483513963.jpg

Note the date of the update, in addition, many things were updated at this time, in EQ2MAP.
  5. Shmogre Well-Known Member

I took Kaitheel's reply to mean that the door is meant to function for the quests that require it. I'll be able to tell you in a bit, I'm working on one of those quests now...

Update: I'm waiting for a quest NPC to pop, could be up to a 40-minute wait. One interesting thing about this quest: I'm waiting for gladiators to emerge from Champion's Court. Things that make you go hmm....
  6. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Bah, edit window closed on my last post. I was able to zone into Champion's Court (not the same as the Arena) as part of the quest, but nothing in there. I'll keep cranking on this quest line.
  7. Wurm Well-Known Member

8. Shmogre Well-Known Member

9. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Bugged?

I have been stuck on this quest since Friday. I was able to click the chest in Kael, spawned and killed the guy. I even got disco on the server The Warrior's Call: Volume III, but quest does not appear to have updated.
    Went back to Kael, to see if can redo. Chest no longer clickable.

Thoughts?

Until I can figure this out, went ahead to work Ry'Gorr faction.
  10. Malleria Well-Known Member

I take it you've tried talking to the Captain in the keep and he doesn't let you proceed?
  11. guard Active Member

have you gone back to the keep and spoke to the npc there