My merc needs pants

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Raeven, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Raeven Well-Known Member

My illusionist uses Zhurgus for a merc, and a group Human illusion. Zhurgus changes to human form, still has his buckler and mace.... but no pants.

I can not put appearance gear on Zhurgus, so he is just pants-less. Yes, I put in a /bug report, but I thought a visual aide would help.
    [IMG]
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That's pretty awesome. That would be a coder issue and I will alert them.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

Of course you can't fix it. Clearly there is nothing dangling. ;)
    Shmogre, -Soteria-, Faeonara and 4 others like this.
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That's why the merc is so angry.
    Juraiya, Shmogre, Kittybock and 5 others like this.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

Makes me REALLY glad my coercer uses the ratonga illusion on Zhurgus and NOT the troll one... *shudder*
    -Soteria-, Faeonara and Raeven like this.
  6. Steelviper Active Member

I noticed the same thing about 2 years ago already when playing my Illusionist, and using non-standard appearance mercs like Krivix + the Illusionist's class illusions. Clearly mercs were not planned to be under the effect of those illusions :p
    Kittybock, Raeven and Faeonara like this.
  7. Nastena New Member

My Werner Thunderleg mercenary stripped as well
    I not using any illusion on him , he looks exactly like on picture above
    Trundo refuses to drop pants off but took t-shirt off as well :)
    Raeven likes this.
  8. Raeven Well-Known Member

Perhaps not, but I hope that instead of "fixing" it by making the group illusion not apply to mercs, that they just fix it so the gear (all of it, including pants) is applied to the merc with the illusion. [Or let us put appearance gear on Zhurgus, that would be an easy fix, I would think!]

So many people use Zhurgus (because he is free, easy to get, and damn good) that there are Zhurgus's everywhere. In a crowded place it is difficult to tell which Zhurgus is yours. Obviously, it is in the tag above their heads, but in a Public Quest, for example, that is almost impossible to see in a sea of tags.

Interestingly, when my illusionist groups with my husband's necro, the illusion applies not only to his Zhurgus but also to his Undead Knight pet. The pet, however, has pants while in human illusion form!

And even though he and I both have a Zhurgus in human illusion form, they usually look different, so still easier to tell them apart.
  9. Caela Well-Known Member

I so need a nekkid man to follow me around and do my dirty work...
    Anoxia, Juraiya, Kittybock and 3 others like this.
  10. Raeven Well-Known Member

At least you can put appearance gear on Werner now. Odd, I seem to remember you couldn't. Maybe my memory is bad, 'cause now you can put appearance gear on him. I have mine decked out kinda like Indiana Jones :)
  11. dorotea Well-Known Member

This isn't a problem it is an opportunity for the store.

Left ball - 500 DC. Right ball - 500 DC, .........
  12. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Lol, I'd screen-shotted "Zhug the hottie" a couple months back and posted somewhere. We thought it pretty funny ;) With an Illy in group, my zhug looked like I had some hot, nekkid viking following me around. Almost rolled an Illy, just saying.
    Juraiya and Prissetta like this.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Bet that merc would be grateful for a BROOM mount now, wouldn't he Ttobey???

Cyrrena
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That is a terrible image to end the week with!!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  15. Idaho Iksar Active Member

ROFL
    Cyrrena likes this.
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I do see that in your signature box Ttobey. Good catch Idaho.

Cyrrena
    ttobey likes this.