Tutorials That Can Help with Tanking

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by KythosMeltdown, Dec 16, 2016.

1. KythosMeltdown Active Member

Hey guys I made a couple quick tutorial videos for new players in EQ2, as well as players who want to try to find ways to improve their gameplay. I hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think, as well as other video's (if any) you think could be helpful.

Thanks

Kunark Ascending Itemization

User Interface Setup

Macro's and Keybinding

Reforging and Adornments

Alternate Advancements (I am a paladin but you can still see a good way to approach spending AA Points)
    Malvious, Zarnafien, Void and 3 others like this.
  2. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Volume is really really low on the first video.

And you dont need any resolve for overland content. You need potency, and lots of it.
  3. KythosMeltdown Active Member

still very helpful to come in with full handcrafted gear. When I came in with my 100boosted character it took me 5 mins to kill each mob despite the armor it game me. second time through on an alt i did it with handcrafted gear and was one shotting everything. Im fairly certain the only major difference between the sets was the amount of resolve. (other than some really high potency crafted gear)
    dirgenoobforreal likes this.
  4. Meneltel Well-Known Member

KythosMeltdown, I may not agree with many of your posts, but I do appreciate you taking the time to make those videos.

For all the new and rising tanks, I thank you.
    KythosMeltdown likes this.
  5. KythosMeltdown Active Member

we don't have to agree to get along :D

thank you for the feedback
  6. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

What appearance are you using btw? Armor and Weapon
  7. Cruice New Member

Kythos, thanks for taking the time to produce the tutorials. I am also playing a paladin, interested in how you got your HP that high. I have not been infusing because I was waiting on some better gear, but looks like you are pushing 11M on your EQ2U profile. We can take this discussion to PM if you like so we don't hijack your thread.
  8. Simien Active Member

So question. Why, when I make a macro for a rotation it will only cast the first and last ability in the macro...nothing in between?
  9. Simien Active Member

I answered my own question.
  10. Aurelius New Member

Kythos, I was glancing over your AA build on EQU to get some direction for my Paladin. Would you mind me asking the difference or purpose behind the three AA builds you have so I may make more informed decisions with my build?

Thank you very much for your time!
  11. Zarnafien Well-Known Member

Whenever someone takes the time to help out fellow players it should be acknowledged.

As a casual player, I found the videos very helpful.

Thank you.