FIGHTER EPIC 2.0 SIMPLE REFERENCE GUIDE

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Meilay, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Cragfire Well-Known Member

I was running thru Antonica and picked up the starter.. Didn't know what it was about (and didn't look it up)... Little sad that at the end it seemed to be for a Channeler thing.. :-/
  2. Tsurupettan Active Member

Cragfire likes this.
  3. Tsurupettan Active Member

The fighter offhand is applying its boost to ascension skills without actually being equipped. Checked and confirmed by discord. In that case, may not be as bad as originally expected, IF it is intended to function that way. Don't get attached to it until a dev confirms functionality.
  4. Tsurupettan Active Member

I can't edit my post any longer, but I asked about it and I was informed that the fighter offhand is NOT intended to apply while unequipped.
  5. Dajjal New Member

Great so the priests get something thats actually good and doesnt replace the great item they got for finishing the 30 quests in KA ascending and we get....yeah....wow guys, just wow :(

Oh and if you are able to talk to somebody that can confirm exactly how that offhand is supposed to work, any chance you can get them to look into people that are stuck on that first cache with only a few clickable items (only one was clickable in my case) and verify if its supposed to be working that way or if its bugged at all for us?
  6. Malleria Well-Known Member

Heh. It's only redeeming feature is a bug. Nice :)
  7. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Wait, you clicked two items? What two items? The chest and the flour? Most of the ones stuck so far can only click the chest.
  8. wiouxev2 Active Member

I think its really cool there are nice in-between rewards. If they aren't good, don't use them /shrug

But ya, no chance I'd use it over the eth offhand from the 30 KA quests. I mean, the best part of the item is the bonuses to ascension skills - which "adding CB/overcap to terrene destruction" is fairly counter-intuitive. Id love to have a cranked up CB to use, while I'm stifled!
  9. Dizzturbed New Member

Yes. Going clockwise in room, with back to the door. Chest, said something about a "four armed man". Then flour, said something about having buggs. Cannot click anything else. Cannot see any other cashes.
  10. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Interesting. That's slightly different then what many are reporting. May I know the character's name?
  11. Caith Developer

The bug is the other item that inherits the effect isn't showing it after the quest was completed.
    Shmogre likes this.
  12. Dizzturbed New Member

Dizzturbed. Halls of Fate
  13. Zule Member

14. Cragfire Well-Known Member

I've been hearing whispers that we need to be level 10 in ascension to complete epic 2.0? Anyone else hear this? I've heard people getting stuck with needing level 6.. but level 10 seems kind of high to finish.
  15. Cragfire Well-Known Member

Yet another shield with no block.. remove the DPS and replace it with block.. geeze.. I wonder why they are giving each class different slot items....
  16. Shiloh Member

So...how much fervor is the Thermal Depletion, and how much potency is Etherflash giving? Wanna check that out before i get too negative.
  17. Kabbe Member

It is only known that lvl 7 is needed in quest line (people are stuck here for obvious reasons). Assuming lvl 10 is needed to be able to get last questbit is pure speculation. But I would assume it will be the case.
  18. peter whitehead New Member

PRE REQUISITES:

Complete original EPIC questline

Complete your City Timeline and class timeline

Complete ascension level 5, any ascension class is fine

I Have all and can see nothing at the BB site
  19. Dajjal New Member

You are going all the way around unrest on the left to the second outcrop of rocks right, not the first set? Oh and did you get a fabled cloak reward and title when you finished the timeline. I know, you prolly have, just covering the bases.

And btw, Kander did fix my first cache zone for me. I was bugged after the first click and couldnt see the others but he helped me out and now Im good, I would expect a patch to fix others who may have been in the same situation.
  20. Cragfire Well-Known Member

Just a heads up.. I was stuck on the pigmy language.. I knocked it out and went back into the cache for the bookcase update.. I was able to get the proper text but the quest text box would not close properly. When forced it close (hitting the x), the bookcase was still highlighting.. There was a massive server lag spike and the sever came down for several minutes.. Afterwards the update worked properly..

What I'm getting at.. stay in the cache till nothing highlights anymore - or - I should say the final update no longer highlights; then you are done.