Guardian/Fighter Epic 2.0

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Goregutts, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Wurm Well-Known Member

Dead end.

I was able to see the cache near Unrest, I did not have my epic 1.0 on me at the time.
  2. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Regarding the hidden cache by Unrest: my SK/Thaumaturgist couldn't see it when a Paladin/Etherealist guildy could. After Kander's mention of archetypes and going back to the beginning, guildy mentioned the city questline with an archetype sub-questline and wondering if that was related.

I had stopped at Scale Break (I sucked at the sneaking bit), so went back and finished it tonight. Check the BB cache: boom, it's there for me now. I'm interested in seeing if others can corroborate.

Questline for baddies: The City of Freeport Timeline

Questling for good folks: The City of Qeynos Timeline
  3. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

so the city timelines wouldn't be the only pre-req. I've done them for Freeport on my sk, and she still can't see the cache.
  4. Ansom Active Member

You have done the side quest to?
    Shmogre likes this.
  5. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

yep. I finally found a sneaky hidden Freeport quest in my journal. when I finished the line fully, I was able to see it finally.
    Shmogre likes this.
  6. Genghes Active Member

i did the full freeport city timeline quests and was finally able to see the cache
    Shmogre likes this.
  7. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Yeah, be sure to do the entire questline, including the archetype sub-questline...that fits what Kander was stressing about "going back to roots" and "archetypes".
    Switsgar likes this.
  8. Genghes Active Member

I think the Visions of the slumbering one has to be one of the zones is velious
  9. Rainmare Well-Known Member

the slumbering one coudl be velious sleepers tomb, but we've alreayd gone through that with a fine tooth comb, and nothing. the 4 armed insignia on the cache seems like Akhevea, but we've run through Phantyom and Tranquil, and nothing. the flour might be highpass or rivervale or antonica...but we've gone there, and nothing.
  10. Zeuriel New Member

Trepide@Storms and Shmogre like this.
  11. Zeuriel New Member

12. Trepide@Storms Member

Clue in the 3rd cache: new bloom of growth
    Shmogre likes this.
  13. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Plus the repeated "four-armed creature" (three of the four interactive items in the 3rd cache mention it).
    Trepide@Storms likes this.
  14. Lojaak Well-Known Member

Now is that what the HQ Tree or growth or something simliar was on about? That HQ is from Eastern Wastes, DoV, the xpac where the second cache was found.
    Shmogre likes this.
  15. Shmogre Well-Known Member

16. Rainmare Well-Known Member

this is interesting, but this all seems like things we're supposed to find AFTER we have the quest, not before it.
  17. Rainmare Well-Known Member

in that one though, we save a seed of it and give it to Firona Vie to take care of. I just talked to her, and nothing. I just did a run through Lesser Fay, where the bloom was moved to from Velious, nada..or at least I wasn't able to find a cache, or a questgiver.
  18. Dajjal New Member

NM I found it :)

Djakkur - Skyfire
  19. Dajjal New Member

Well I found the first one but apparently I cant see the second yet, must be missing something.
  20. Zorbac New Member