Frostfell Feedback and Bugs 2016

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Finora Well-Known Member

I'm way more excited about the ducks being made tradable than I probably should be =) But thank you!
    Xillean, Febrith, Mizgamer62 and 2 others like this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yesh, yesh ,yesh
    I will take all my alts ducks and have a duck farm :D
    Nobody should ever say that we are not been listened to.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

True! :D

Thanks so much, Kaitheel! :D

Uwk
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The Marketplace is down on Test currently (even cross-server gifting), probably because of the holiday sale glitch (only reason I bring it up here in this thread); do poke them tomorrow morning ASAP so we can still buy stuff on sale! :(

Uwk
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And now the Leaderboards are down...Kaitheel, I'm not sure what your duties involve other than "just" "merely" (heh) being the guy in charge of everything there is to do with the holidays running smoothly here first, but you might be able to have the ear of the tech folks? Let them know we're having issues? :(

Uwk
  6. Shanyn Member

This morning, every time I harvest a present in Frostfell Wonderland, twice during each node the message comes up in yellow that says: "The Station Marketplace is currently unavailable, please try again later." Weird! lol

Also - I notice there is no healer chain set available to purchase on the Frostfell merchant, which makes my mystic very sad :(
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'd been getting that after every harvest, then every other harvest, then once a node, then once every couple of nodes, but it never went away completely. And the Housing/Leaderboard issue, if there was one on Test, is fine now, but apparently the rest of the US servers were having issues...or maybe just AB, since that chat channel was where I heard about it.

EDIT: I will say, though, with regards to housing on Test, every time I zoned, I'd get the mysterious Marketplace message again showing up on the channel.

EDIT: Please, Kaitheel, could you let the Powers know that we really, really need Maintenance over here on Test? We need to be brought down and overhauled too for a bit...hopefully before the sale is over. :(

Uwk
    Trixwynter likes this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Getting the strange Marketplace message still, now whenever I access the Character Sheet or land/touch down with a combat pet. Marketplace still down for the count. :(

Uwk
    Finora likes this.
  9. Finora Well-Known Member

I'm on a paladin atm, so no pet, but my beastlord was getting exactly what you described. The pally is getting the marketplace message everytime I zone & periodically when I am not doing anything at all (got it several times while my character was standing on the docks afk while I was getting my daughter ready for school).

Housing leaderboard is still out as well.
  10. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Ok, folks, we can let this thread go back on track for "just" Frostfell stuff. Radar fixed the forum so we can make new posts again (it had been disabled partway through beta, apparently, to keep folks from posting beta issues here)

Caith says the marketplace is down for maintenance on Test and is checking into the leaderboards for us.

To reroute this thread back to its intended purpose, it *looks* like everything Frostfell is golden now other than the art for the 4 cool mint dishes.
  11. Finora Well-Known Member

Other than the missing art, I've not seen anything out of sorts with Frostfell today either. I found another problem, but reported that separately since I don't think it would have anything to do with Frostfell.
  12. Alenna Well-Known Member

Well the text was fixed but now the quest is broken. When I try to throw a snowball at the mobs all I get is "Not enough Knowledge. no freezing of the mob. tried on both level 20 human Paladin and level 34 ratonga conji and neither of them had enough knowledge to throw a snowball.
  13. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Alenna was on a level 20 paladin when she got that message. I had no issues on a level 50-something swashy. She's off trying another lower level character, and I can poke at it more once I deal with petsitter prep.
  14. Alenna Well-Known Member

I did try on a 34 conji and had the same problem
    have already done it on my 91 ranger so can't test on her all my other toons are 20 and below
  15. Alenna Well-Known Member

oops forgot to say it was the "Little Lost Goblin" quest
  16. Alenna Well-Known Member

This is just for test but the snow creature in everfrost is not giving out the quest "Dressed to Kill"
  17. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Ok, the snowball problem for Little Lost Goblin has been figured out by Cloudrat -

BUG: The snowballs in the special Sleepers Tomb instance require that you be a level 20 crafter in order to use them

Since this isn't a crafting quest, there shouldn't be such a gating requirement for non-crafters. :D
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! I vote that you can be level 1/1 and the place should scale, like the Maldura stuff, but that's just me. :-/

Uwk
  19. Alenna Well-Known Member

And I have not actually worked on the crafting of the ones I did today they are under 10 glad we found out what it was. And Sylvanni my 92 ranger is a 50+ woodworker so had no problem the other day with her.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, I didn't have any problems with my initial foray in there with my Fury in his late 60's (even higher, crafting)...I did find it odd that it didn't indeed scale to level, and that anything I "killed" with my limited snowball supply re-popped almost immediately. Not having access to the new expac, zones, quests, hints, etc., I figured I just wouldn't be able to finish it and left.

Uwk