Heroes' Festival 2015 - Feedback and Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Kaitheel Developer

The 15 min wait time was what it was on live last year. That has not changed.

~ Kaitheel
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It might not have changed, but it did seem like there were glitches this year. :-/

Oh well, that's why we're testing! :D

Uwk
  3. Lera Well-Known Member

It's still misspelled on the carved replica.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And you need to be able to pass on correct info! :D

Uwk
  5. Lera Well-Known Member

Until it's fixed, it's 'Aetoek' on EQ2Furniture. :) Except that none of the new stuff (except the paintings) is showing up in Census.
  6. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Well guess we can all see how it looks on live since today Hero's Festival goes live although I'm pretty busy not sure if I'll get to play much the next several days. Ya'll have fun!!
  7. Reevar Active Member

The Enoxus and Aeteok weapons are great! One little thing though ... could you Angle Aeteok to match Enoxus as it clips through shorter races and .... Flip it so when both are equipped and shown on the back they angle in opposite directions.
  8. Kaitheel Developer

D'oh!

~ Kaitheel
  9. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Spent 5 hours waiting for Baelon on Splitpaw today, and hasn't appeared yet :(

Others all popped fine.
  10. Frubar Member

On the Halls of Fate server the caravan and puppet master troupe appeared in Sinking Sands. We heard the announcement that "... watch while we recreate the Djinn Master." Many more people showed up for this event in Sinking Sands. In chat I saw that the Djinn Master was up in Sinking Sands 2. Myself and a few others clicked the world bell and entered Sinking Sands 2. We all killed the Djinn Master in SS2. We all left. Now for the past 3+ hours the caravan and puppet master troupe are still in the original Sinking Sands and the Djinn Master will not spawn anymore.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw, man, you broke it! ;)

Uwk
  12. Tetrol Well-Known Member

On Splitpaw CL, SS and Eidolon are hung up - the caravan is sitting there (over 4 hours now) no mobs popping, KP and Stonebrunt are working, but even then oh so slowly. I have these 5 spots camped and have been rotating my characters through. Forgot to camp Antonica doh!

As I was typing this, waiting in Stonebrunt, the caravan reset - blinked out, reappeared with the setting up message, no Roehn Theer popping though - I think this must be what is happening and it explains why it is all so slow - the caravans resetting before the mob pops
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And if it's supposed to be only 15 minutes, max, before the mob pops, something must be amiss. :-/

Uwk
  14. Kaitheel Developer

Something is definitely amiss. So... what you'll most likely experience on live is that Mischeva and the camp are up, all the time. The clothwork puppets spawn every 45 min.

This should be much more predictable.

~ Kaitheel
  15. Drew575 Active Member

so its probably safe to say that its your fault that this hero's festival made it to TLE and now people are running around SS with buffs that 1 shot other players in pvp combat? don't get me wrong its hilarious (i did it too) lol, but definitly doesn't belong on TLE server.
  16. Kaitheel Developer

D'oh! Yes, it was.

Taken care of now though.
  17. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I know this is live but I thought i would add these two things to the bug list :)
    There is no Darathar's elegant boots on the festival merchant.
    Ethos weapons don't have an appearance when on mannequins. Unless that's to be expected?
  18. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

My low level wardens can't hit the high level puppets with their magic attacks now, unless they initiate the fight. Once a bunch of others are fighting Trak or higher, I can't get a hit on the puppets. Threat skills are working fine for my scouts and fighters, and my conjys have no trouble with their elemental attacks, even when very low level. So far it is just the wardens.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I was having major issues the first time I ever tried this (last year, I think it was), solo with my Fury. Tried the one in Antonica (I believe they scale to the level of the person/group dealing with it?), and it was shrugging off everything magic I could throw. The only things that got in at all were weapon hits, which my guy isn't that great with. :-/

Uwk
  20. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

So yeah I was searching forums if this have been addressed before or not ... I guess a year later and the weapons look unchanged.
    Could this be fixed please a year later ? Or should I make a new thread for this ?
    Thanks