Kunark Ascending Triumph & Reward

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ZUES, Nov 14, 2016.

1. ZUES Well-Known Member

Here is what you need to do in order to complete the Triumph and get the Ethereal offhand.

[IMG]

1. Complete the entire Terrors of Thalumbra signature questline.
    2. Complete the entire Kunark Ascending signature questline.
    3. Complete the Frillik Tide (pirate ship) zone.
    4. Complete 30 quests in Obulous Frontier.

As soon as you complete the Triumph this will pop up. Your first reward is the equivalent of a heroic ranged slot item depending on your class.
    [IMG]

Then another reward.
    [IMG]
    Now all you have to do is zone into a new zone. When you do you'll have a mail in your inbox. It says go talk to someone about upgrading your weapon. Go talk to the faction merchant in Nye' Cerona. Now will you see the weapons available to your class. Purchase. Congratulations on your ethereal. Here's an example. Note: the mage weapon was fixed after this screenshot was taken. It's an offhand symbol.

[IMG]

With infusions and a horrible cyan adorn. :D

[IMG]

The proc crits anywhere from 75mil - 350mil (myth crit with 16,400 potency).
  2. ZUES Well-Known Member

After you earn the triumph you can purchase baubles for your alts. The bauble eliminates the need to do the Greenmist Heritage Quest and all related faction and all language quests associated with the adventure side of the expansion. They can now do the Kunark Ascending Signature questline. But, in order to get your alts their ethereal offhand you must do ALL of the above.

Continue reading this thread for potential changes to this information! I won't be able to edit.
    KrayzeeMe, Xillean and Tsurupettan like this.
  3. Mandoblast Active Member

What is the "+150% Crit Bonus over cap" effect?
    ZUES likes this.
  4. ZUES Well-Known Member

I don't know. I logged into beta just to grab the screenshot and seen that. For those that don't know the CB cap was raised to 4k. Here's my beta stats. Nowhere near cap.

[IMG]
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

You say that you buy an upgrade... but one is the ranged slot and the other is secondary. Do we really turn in a ranged weapon to get a secondary weapon?
  6. ZUES Well-Known Member

There are two rewards. Collect the ranged item and the next one pops up immediately after. The ranged items listed in the first pic are not options to upgrade at the faction merchant, only the off hand weapons in the second pic.
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

Gotcha
  8. Mandoblast Active Member

What is the actual sig line reward item? And is that item (for just completing the KA sig line) upgrade able?
  9. Vogie Active Member

Not up-gradable and its a Charm :/
  10. ZUES Well-Known Member

The sig line rewards are a mount, access to ascension classes and some travel options. You get a mediocre charm as well but I think that's from doing the Frillik Tide before the sig line. You have the option of skipping the Frillik Tide but if you do you won't get the charm later on. 4 options. They are about on par with ToT advanced solo charms. Kinda bad. Hence the feedback in beta and the increased reward of the ethereal offhand.

[IMG]
  11. Nero Active Member

That look nice!

When you say infusions, im assuming that you are just implying platt and the regular crappy infusers everyone has been hoarding for months?

That was quite a nice boost after you maxed yours. 1600 Stamina, and 80 CB, 80 Pot, and 5k AB mod?
  12. ZUES Well-Known Member

It's a combo of plat upgrades in the deity window and the new epic infusers. The biggest difference you'll see in infusors is the ability mod one. It's substantially higher than the ToT infusers.
  13. Mandoblast Active Member

I really want to know what that "+150% Crit Bonus Overcap" stat is. That seems like a potential game changer.
  14. Nero Active Member

Zeus,

If you take the weapon off, how much CB are you losing? Around 200 or 350?

Obviously trying to ignore the conversions from the million different sources.. just trying to figure out of that CB Overcap is a separate +150 CB stat or just a notification.
  15. ZUES Well-Known Member

Sorry guys, when I went to check I logged in to Gninja telling us the Beta server is now closed and to log out. Didn't have time to get a screenie. I'm assuming that certain items allow you to keep going past 4k? That seems the most obvious answer.
  16. ZUES Well-Known Member

I just got hate mail from someone insisting ToT sig line is NOT needed. Here's what it said...

[IMG]

Let me clarify this...

ToT is NOT required to complete the KA signiture line anymore. That was removed during beta.

ToT sig line is in fact needed if you want to complete the Triumph and get the ethereal.

[IMG]

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Terrors_of_Thalumbra_Timeline
    Lucus, Mizgamer62, Feldon and 5 others like this.
  17. Observing Active Member

What is sad is that the Legendary ranged items for doing 25% of the triumph are arguably better than the base Fabled items for doing 100% of the triumph
  18. Nero Active Member

Aww dang, lol, thanks for trying, as always!!!! The concept seems cool, im very very very anxious to see if this is in fact the case.

As far as this troll is concerned, they just straight up need to learn how to read.
    ZUES, Xillean and Meneltel like this.
  19. semisus Does not play this game

So i havent done greenmist quest yet , will that hinder my progression in KA quest line? or is that something i can do at a later time?
  20. Nero Active Member

You'll need to finish the greenmist questline or you will reach a point at which you will no longer be able to progress the KA sig line.

I think thats right....
    captainbeatty451, Alenna and Mermut like this.