Trakanon downed by Dread Army today

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Adevil, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Venser Active Member

not sure why you would even post this. the mitigation was different for TLE than RTT for a little while making the HP differences negligable. we were topping 3 and 4k in VP until 2 or 3 nerfs hit then we went up to the 12 to 13k range on dps
  2. kitleez Member

There was no difference in difficulty between the servers, but they did change trak after we killed it. Grats to DA finally its over.
  3. Caith Developer

Hit points on all encounters on Race to Trakanon were significantly higher due to a bugged world value until fairly recently actually.
    ishkabibble, Xakrein and Dude like this.
  4. Venser Active Member

yeah, but no one cares about the HP differences. the mitigation is where the huge line was and it was very clear after going thru parses from early RTT and SH that on SH the mitigation was extremely high compared to RTT.
    kitleez likes this.
  5. Daray Well-Known Member

Grats russian friends.

Weren't they the only guild raiding on the server? Sounds like a safe bet.

Pretty sure everyone else that bothered with the server was just after coins for merchant upgrades on Live. Actually, I think there was one other guild comprised of random people, but thought they stopped raiding a while back.
    Xakrein likes this.
  6. kitleez Member

We said that at the beginning of the xpacs by comparing the parses. The mobs on RTT had less mitigation and took more damage but had more HP.
  7. kitleez Member

There was another one, once, oh the stories
  8. Raenius Well-Known Member

My only question regarding RTT is: will there be another server with a similar race and will there be new items to obtain on live with the same/another currency?

I still have quite a few silver coins to spend, but stuff I can buy right now from Kylong merchant aren`t very attractive.
  9. Aquaskaientos Member

It does not change the fact that Dread Army is the winner at RTT and taken first plase, grats)) Other "fell off the horse" :)
    Prissetta and Xakrein like this.
  10. Empress New Member

11. Satyr Well-Known Member

славная победа))))

12. Xakrein Well-Known Member

I heard from multiple sources that Dread Army was not making an invested effort on RTT, as only some of their members cared to re-run the decade old content. If a fully fledged Dread Army went to RTT, I suspect they would have crushed it.

A lot of people did the minimum to get the mount, returned to Live, and never looked back. Others stuck around to run quests and earn some coins, in the down time of playing on Live. Hardly anyone had interest in actively raiding on RTT.

Possibly Synergy?

Overall, RTT is an experiment on the part of DBG, where they implemented a race in which hardly anyone cared about the finish line. If this is what they set out to achieve, they succeeded.
  13. Adevil Well-Known Member

Kander mentioned RTAS going up after R2T goes down.
  14. Xakrein Well-Known Member

RTAS? Anashti Sul? I hope not, because Anashti went down well before Ykesha back in 2009.
  15. Venser Active Member

who said they didn't get trak on RTT winning the race? left field assumptions going on. I'm just curious why they thought it relevant enough to post the HP differences from SH to RTT when it doesn't matter considering mitigation.
  16. Venser Active Member

he did say RTAS a while back, and again more recently. i agree it is odd how it's not like race to Ykesha, or race to Munzok. Anashti is easy as hell as long as you can figure out that when you have the curse dont attack, nothing to her besidez that and the short running around event to activate her.
  17. Caith Developer

The mitigation was reduced on Stormhold at the end of August to the same level as it was on Race to Trakanon.
  18. Venser Active Member

aug 30th. after we cleared VP minus only a pull on Phara Dar. =/
  19. Aeadiin New Member

And about two weeks before your Trak kill. I'm not sure why anyone would compare RTT to any other server, including TLE, since the major advantage of using illicit third party software was more thoroughly monitored on Race.
  20. Lasai Well-Known Member

Congratulations Dread Army.

RTT was won by playing on the RTT server. It's really not a hard concept to grasp.
    Alenna and Xakrein like this.