[Wish List] Frostfell!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cyliena, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Cylene Well-Known Member

Fur trimmed winter cloaks and hoods.
  2. Gracey Well-Known Member

Table settings that are not daybreak cash
    A set of glasses in colors that are appropriate to the season - SOLID colors (red/green/gold) - not pints or mugs - no handles
    Ribbons - we NEED ribbons
    When I was doing my frostfell house - I found a need for more things that could be set on tables (the food items without food showing) worked and so did the incense burners and candles- but you can only put so many in a house.
    Frostfell ornament balls with no strings on them for hanging - make them something you can set around
    Did I say RIBBONS?
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

Expanding on the dishes portion of this...more sets of dishes like the gold and blue jester dishes, we could use more sets of dishes in different colors...green, orange, pink, white or silver, red, blue without red in it, gold without blue in it, even a black set...some solid color sets would be nice, as well as printed designs. A good example of designs could be to look at Corel dishes in real life...simple yet elegant place settings. Dishes could be round, octagonal, hexagonal, square, etc. A nice tea set would be wonderful, teapot and all. It would be nice to have some serving pieces too...spoons, three-tine forks, carving knife, tongs and other individual items that can be placed on or near serving platters for buffet style feasts so that the halfling silverware pieces could be reserved for table settings. It would be so nice to have a huge selection of these kinds of items to choose from.

Hand towels and bath towels/sheets, table runners, doilies to give us more variety for use on our tables and in our bathrooms. Other cute shaped bowls that could be used as soap dishes, pump-style bottles for lotions and hand soaps in different colors and styles (non-transparent).

Oh...and I almost forgot...normally smaller items that can be enlarged to GIANT sized objects. Food, dishes, urns and vases, any of your typically smaller sized items would be fantastic. Items can get super small for brownies, but what about those people who really like their giant-sized characters? (Not that I like giant-sized anything that blocks my screen when I'm out and about adventuring, but you never know when you might need to decorate for someone that does.) :D
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Yes! Again with the dishes idea: CUPS and SAUCERS! That gnome who gives you a cup as a quest reward in TS. . . what a tedious quest! We need cups that we can make ourselves. Perhaps that could come under a LOW LEVEL Carpenter recipe.
    Goblets for wine . . . you have given us A dozen or so wine bottles, wine racks and wine cases (finally got my recipe for THAT) but nothing to drink it out of save for the "quest items" that some people will sell for a fortune on the broker.
    Yeah the flatware would be good too. Dinnerware . . . even WOODEN everyday tableware. . . (again. . Carpenter. . LOW level. )
    Not sure if they could actually make tablecloths or table runners. . . that hung over the sides. I mean. . .they can't even give us LONG hair with a hat. . . so I think that is a bit beyond their technology. *gauntlet thrown*
  5. Gretel Well-Known Member

Totally with you on the hungry halfling in TSteppes! We need tableware - knives, spoons, forks - and/or full place settings. And definitely would be happy with a coffee cup style cup (not just a beer stein)! There are a few crafted goblets, like Goblet of the Grand Prankster from Bristlebane Day recipe, and Azurite Chalice and Decorative Cursed Chalice from carpenter recipes. Here's a link that hopefully works to all the crafted cups/mugs/steins on EQ2furniture.com.
  6. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

"Frostfell's Coming!"

*just a little GoT humor to bump the post*
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, but aren't you part of the original staff, Ttobe? :)

Uwk
    Trixwynter likes this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

For that last stuff, though I agree, they'd need to get the official licensing unless they changed the look at least 51%. We have Rudolph and a Yeti-type critter already; throw in a House Actor dude with a plaid -- something (we don't have long-sleeved plaid shirts, tewks, or "longhandles," drat it) doing a "Mining harvest" action, a lot of shortie House Actors with Frostfell Elf Caps on, maybe even a grumpy Human or Dwarven house actor wearing Snappy Red stuff (though none of the House Actors can get as, oh, call it "belly-centric" as St. Nick is)...could be done. ;->

Park that fancy Flying Lion mount in as a plushie in the house and some broken Tinkering stuff lying around...and that Table of Tortuous Instruments for that one kid who wanted to be a dentist...

Uwk
    Trixwynter, Prissetta and Dude like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Can my Fae and Aerakyn have real colors for their wings? The bad guy Arasai get real, jewel-tone colors, why not the good guys (or even evil Aerakyn)? :(

Uwk
    Trixwynter and Prissetta like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep; +1.

And make them craftable, like the ones from Erollisi Day. ;->

Might be tricky, given the "effect" of the globe itself (tried hiding the specific thing inside to make it look like a bunch of dragon eggs, but it worked the other way around), but yeah, +1.

ABSOLUTELY. YES. +1. Even if nothing else, do that old-fashioned camera trick of, "Yes, it's night-time! Honest! Ignore the fact that it's really daytime and we put a dark filter over the lens!" Do that on the Cloudy Tiles, with "a thousand points of light" twinkling through (maybe a combo of a dark blue/black background, the moving clouds, and the Sparkling Water Tile effect? something you Powers might be able to do but we couldn't [not without a LOW-LEVEL recipe, at any rate...]?). You folks did the exact same thing for the Misty Tiles and just made them transparent in the background, it seems. ;->

Yep. Even if evergreens keep their needle "leaves" all year-round, they'd still be physical objects and collect snow on them. ;->

Uwk
    kianne, Trixwynter and Prissetta like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Additional emphasis mine. ;->

Uwk
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

But, but, but...snow! Ice! We need boots! :(

"Revamp them for the holidays" could be as simple as just changing the colors, yeah. ;->

Uwk
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

No I was on EQ1 when EQ2 launched. I only did a few weeks of animation on the Frogloks to get them hopping.
  14. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

"Revamp them for the holidays" could be as simple as just changing the colors, yeah. ;->

Uwk

. . . And adding FUR! We need fur to keep warm.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! Weren't you the same person who didn't want boots any more...? :D

Although truth to tell, yeah, I've worn sandals in December in real life, in the Northern Hemisphere...but that ain't right. :(

Uwk
    Trixwynter likes this.
  16. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

I wear flip flops/sandals till it hurts too much from the cold. I love fall/winter but hate sneakers/boots lol
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  17. kianne Well-Known Member

defo fur... ooh and yetti moon boots and coats/ jacket instead of a cloak
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  18. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Ok Uwk . . . I didn't necessarily mean NO boots. I am just really tired of that particular STYLE of book (not to mention. . BOOT). I love STAR TREK and all but that "pant-tucked-in-boot" is just too much!!!
    TALL boots! Booties! (meaning SHORT boos. . not baby booties) *we have to hold these peoples hands I guess*
    Did I mention FUR trimmied?? And shorter skirts and wider pants???? Oh. . and FUR!???!
    kianne and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  19. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

*yes people. . I just realized I can't type*
    kianne and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! It's okay, we love you anyway. :D

Uwk
    kianne likes this.