12th anniversary reward mount

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Irish, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Irish Active Member

2. Gnaff Active Member

atleast it looks better then the patchwork pegasus
    Snikkety, Tekka and Krumble like this.
  3. Zannya Member

That just makes me want to cry, I try never to complain about stuff in game. But this patchwork stuff... come on. Some is great but this is too much. Give us a choice at least. Look at its eyes. This is just so disappointing. This is what I get for being a loyal member since launch? :(
  4. Gracey Well-Known Member

At least we can put something else in the appearance - that is one ugly beast and it will be another giant footprint one. I agree Zannya and it's not loyalty tokens we got last year - so yay for that!
  5. Irish Active Member

It's from a auto granted achievement. Trying to find out if any prerequisites; some in beta are getting and not on all chars and some not getting at all.
    Alenna and Xianthia like this.
  6. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think it is a beautiful mount. Some will like it, some will not.
    But there wasn't going to be a vet reward this year and now there will be one.

It's ironic, but my son was telling me this last week that, no matter what they would have done for a vet reward this year, some would be upset and complain. And he was right, wasn't he? ;)
  7. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I think folks are confusing vet reward to anniversary celebration, of course we'll have to wait for official announcement.
    The popup when you get the mount is called "Twelfth Anniversary Celebration Mount" .
    Almee and Quillyne like this.
  8. rutro Well-Known Member

I have been waiting patiently for a flying mount- Goober Stained Green Loogie . I will call mine- Hawk The Loogie. :)
    ShaggyBodom and Almee like this.
  9. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

It's going to be a Heroes Fest achievement. I see it on my Live Events area of Achievements in the beta.

Woot! That means my characters will be able to get it. :)
    Almee, Xianthia and Prissetta like this.
  10. Xianthia Well-Known Member

hahaha thank you for figuring that out!
    Prissetta likes this.
  11. santargria Well-Known Member

I don't think it's that bad - perhaps not the nicest looking, but far from ugly IMO
    Spindle and Almee like this.
  12. Meneltel Well-Known Member

That is NOT the ugliest thing I ever want between my thighs... but close *blushes* but you can hide it with another mount appearance. I use the wings I got from somewhere.
  13. Razpberry Member

but how do you get it? Do you do stuff on beta or live? Do we have to do Heroes Festival on Beta?
  14. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

You will get it when Heroes Fest starts on Live. 6 different repeatable quests and you get it. :)
    Almee likes this.
  15. Kander Developer

This is not a veteran reward. We are no longer doing veteran rewards. This is a 12th Anniversary Celebration reward. The game is 12 years old this year. You get it for a little effort, but basically free. If you don't like it, don't earn it. Yes, you can get it on all of your characters.

For those who do like it , enjoy! And thank you for being awesome!!!
    Heart margot, GrunEQ, Kahlek and 30 others like this.
  16. Mystyrys Well-Known Member

Can I like this twice?
    Gramma, Kittybock and santargria like this.
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you Kander, you all do the best you can and people should be more appreciative of extra things.

Cyrrena
  18. Quillyne Active Member

<3 bug-eyed button eyes! Thanks for the great event mount!
  19. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

I think the mount is adorable and my fae on IOR will look great with it. :)
    Kittybock likes this.
  20. Kelvani Well-Known Member

I love that the devs take the time to make a variety of types of mounts. Not all mounts can be regal and majestic like the upcoming Phoenix mount, nor can all be skeery-creepy like a spider mount or bone horse. I think there needs to be balance. This one will be a lovely addition to the "happy rainbow" style of mounts. I also think it fits well into the Heroes festival theme since most of the plushies are patchwork. Kind of a no brainer that the patchwork mount would happen =p