show off your creative created item ideas 2!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Tenchigirl15, Jan 8, 2013.

1. kianne Well-Known Member

2. kianne Well-Known Member

holy shizzles this is awesome
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ocarinah like this.
  3. Wizzam Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Tie Fighter with a switch to open the ceiling doors :)
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OH!! I thought the design of the Egyptiangothic stuff looked familiar! :D

Uwk
    kianne and Ocarinah like this.
  5. kianne Well-Known Member

Lool is it that bad :) hehe :p
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not at all! Quite the contrary! :D

Uwk
    Ocarinah likes this.
  7. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

o wow! welcome back to the game and thank you for creating the first post! :D I started this post 3 years ago after they changed the website. right when everyone couldn't post the one you created, I decided to creat a 2nd post like it and now everyone likes to share their decorating ideas here and it's been growing ever since. hope to see more of yours in the future. ;)
  8. kianne Well-Known Member

you've done an awesome job...:) im so please its still going, and sweetie ty for the loverly comment... its hard to leave after dedicating 12 yrs on and off to this game its like home... ill all ways come back, :) ...ive posted a few things since being back ... indianna jones and a few bits and bobs lol, any way keep up the awesome work guys and gals u all amaze me and keep me coming back for more.. xx
  9. Rivenly Well-Known Member

My new nursery light-

[IMG]
  10. Wizzam Well-Known Member

This is GORGEOUS!!! What did you use to make that baby blue color on the wall and on the tops of the crib and changing table?
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Cuuuuuttttteeeeeee!!!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  12. Valzen Well-Known Member

I wondered, too. I think it's made from gift boxes?? Gorgeous!!
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Wizzam Well-Known Member

OOoo I didn't even think of those! Good eye! But what would make the round little balls?
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Rivenly Well-Known Member

Thanks for the positive feedback! The wall is made of giftboxes, and the "knobs" on the furniture are all Frostfell baubles :)
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That is SOOO cute! But what would you do for a pink effect (hopefully not something too neon; newborn's eyes are sensitive ;->)?

Uwk
    who actually doesn't believe in the whole blue/pink thing, but others do ;->
    Ocarinah likes this.
  16. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

When I was a kid I asked for blue and purple...I don't believe in the whole blue/pink thing either. :cool:
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

From what I hear, pink was originally the color for BOYS, since it was a "baby red" and red was awesome and manly. ;->

Uwk
    Ocarinah likes this.
  18. Rivenly Well-Known Member

I thought about white with pale pink polka-dots and silver accents, but I couldn't make it work with what we currently have on Stormhold - maybe if we get something other than flowers for Erollisi day this year.

The other little girls set I am working on is a loft bed with white, purple and yellow/gold. I'll post pics if I ever get my furniture store completed :)
  19. Katz Well-Known Member

I like green and yellow.