The Sanctum of Solusek - Maj'Dul Server

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I present the third entry into my Places of Worship series... -The Sanctum of Solusek- ... my tribute home to the deity Solusek Ro, The Burning Prince.

I have provided a book at the entrance to the home detailing what I tried to accomplish with this project, but in short, I have attempted to fashion an Academy where young followers of Ro come to learn the exquisite arts of fire and flame. I had been saving this idea in the hopes that I could someday manage to get a Lavastorm Winter Retreat for it, but the urge to do it and the ideas for it just became too overwhelming to contain! :)

It is published under my alt Felonya, in the Hall of Fame,and is currently #1, if you filter Newly Published, on Maj'Dul. (Freeport Prestige Portal - Felonya's Fearful Retreat.)

If you stop by I hope you enjoy your visit, and if you aren't able, here are some pictures!

From the Entrance, Approaching the Sanctum of the Burning Prince
    [IMG]

Worshipers inside the Sanctum
    [IMG]

The Garden of Luminosity
    [IMG]

Barn and Mounted Training
    [IMG][IMG]

The Academy of Incandescence
    [IMG][IMG]

The Ceremonial Altar
    [IMG]

One of the Two Bathrooms (Men's and Women's)
    [IMG]

The Pool of Embers
    [IMG]

Weapon Crafting Class
    [IMG]

Combat Training
    [IMG]

Accuracy Training
    [IMG]

Strength Training
    [IMG]

Endurance Training
    [IMG]

These discs are the teleportation system for the home...[IMG]

~Shanette
    Juraiya, Ocarinah, Cheribomb and 4 others like this.
  2. Wizzam Well-Known Member

That looks AMAZING! I can't wait to see it tonight!
  3. kianne Well-Known Member

Omg this place was amazing ... so many ooohh's and ahhhhh's and wowwwws, and looves this and loooves that.. ...wonderful
  4. Gracey Well-Known Member

Such a beautiful job. Loved all the nooks and corners!
  5. Valzen Well-Known Member

Love those new building blocks! They look awesome in there and your screenshots look incredible!
  6. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

I can't wait to see this in person!
  7. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

I'd say very cool but as it's Solusek I'll go with hot! I've always wondered why we don't have schools in Norrath, like this one. It'd be awesome to do quests for them, and gain rank within them. :)

I'll have to swing by your server soon!
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Is that based in the Fearful Retreat? Looks awesome! :D

Uwk
    Ocarinah and Spextasy like this.
  9. Spextasy Well-Known Member

It is! And thank you and everyone for your wonderful compliments. I am so pleased everyone seems to like it! :)
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Merriel Well-Known Member

Absolutely gorgeous build and some very creative ideas. Daemora was afraid to do the trials by fire though...she would have been fried to a crisp! Burnt Arasai, anyone? :D

Truly a must see in person. :)
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'd love to, if/when we can ever get back in. What did you use for the "cables" for the Strength Training room, Spextasy? :)

Uwk
    Merriel, Spextasy and Ocarinah like this.
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Added to my list to tour. Looks awesome! Excited because I don't think I have toured a finished one of Fearful Retreat yet.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yay! Can finally get in; am visiting now...one thing I might suggest, but probably impossible now it's Published (and congrats on Hall of Fame! :D), but I almost didn't see the House Book; it was too far back for me visually when I came in. :-/

I can see why you used this place now! That moat of flames came with it? Interesting; can just imagine what the real estate agent's sales pitch would be... :D

Very cool--er, hot! ;)

Uwk
    Merriel and Spextasy like this.
  14. Spextasy Well-Known Member

For the punching bags? Those are the tops of the iron chandeliers (I think those are the chandeliers I used anyway. ) :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  15. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Thanks!
    I know personally, I always get excited when I see that someone has published a prestige home that's not used often, so I figure there are more people out there like me (easily amused, that is :D ) and they would enjoy touring one that isn't used for very many projects. ;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  16. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I got to tour and vote on this house. Amazing like usual. I took screenies so I can steal some thing!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  17. Febrith Well-Known Member

And here's the tour of this amazing place:-

18. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Ooh thank you for the fabulous tour of my great balls of fire house! lol! Loved it! I knew you'd like the Garden of Luminosity! :)

You actually can get into the "temple" by sort of "breaking out" and sinking a portal pad down from the top, but once inside, the walls disappear and it becomes really buggy and glitchy when trying to place items, so I scrapped that idea and just built the Academy in front of it. ;)

I just checked the leaderboards, in case anyone wishes to visit in person, and this home is currently #142 in the Hall of Fame, if you filter under Recent. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  19. Febrith Well-Known Member

You're welcome - more to follow tomorrow but now it's past my bedtime!<3