Bunny Slayer Helm

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Safirah, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Safirah Member

Heya, will the bunny slaying event we had last year be a thing again? I really liked the helmet that you could get from it but it's unobtainable now. I hear that it's a possibility of being only a one time thing last year, but if it was, you guys should put that bunny slayer helm on the daybreak cash store!
    Merriel and Prissetta like this.
  2. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Well I like bunny for the my enchanted warder :)
    Merriel and Prissetta like this.
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

Yeah, that bunnycula is soooo adorable. I have it on my beastlord and it's my favorite of all her pets. :D,
    DoomDrake likes this.
  4. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

noooooo, those killer rabbits were evilll!
  5. Kaitheel Developer

It was absolutely designed to be a one time event, but the helmet, or one similar to it, might be able to be made available elsewhere. I'll pass along your suggestion, Safirah!

~ Kaitheel
    Merriel, Kittybock, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  6. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Any chance that during upcoming event beast lord can tame something else as dangerous and as funny as those bunnies? :)
    Missjade likes this.
  7. Missjade New Member

Is there anyway we could get killer bunny petamorph wands? I would do anything for those!! I know several people in my guild have said the same! We love those like killer bunnies!
    There's a beastlord on my server that has one tamed, I didnt have a beastlord back then to get one. I would love to see the petamorphs for them in the cash store.
    Juraiya, Alenna, Quillyne and 2 others like this.
  8. Criminal New Member

This is the best idea ever.
    Katz and Alenna like this.
  9. Finora Well-Known Member

Just in case there is confusion here between the beastlord bunny warder and the now unobtainable bunny killer helms:

There should be no problem getting a killer bunny warder for your beastlord when Bristlebane's Day rolls back around, that's where I got mine (and a gigantic bear as well on another beasty).

The helms in question were from a one-time Monty Python anniversary event. http://eq2wire.com/2015/10/14/eq2-team-goes-a-little-monty-python-crazy-during-office-move/

I wouldn't cry if my non-beastlord characters with pets could get a killer bunny petamorph wand though =).
    Prissetta likes this.
  10. Cheesenabber Active Member

I would cry.. tears of joy! Bunny death squads! Oh, player illusions for the killer bunny form too!
    Finora likes this.
  11. Missjade New Member

I thought the bristlebane day bunnies are just for catching for the suffixes, they are targetable but not tameable? Anyone able to expand on this?

The killer bunnies were part of the monty python event.
  12. Finora Well-Known Member

In the newest Bristlebane day Rescuing the Princess quest instance, there were tamable critters (and some of the aggravating laughing shinies).
    Kaitheel likes this.
  13. Missjade New Member

Ohhhhh I see!!! Thank you, this m akes me very happy!!
    Kaitheel and Finora like this.
  14. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Ni! Yes the helm of Ni! should be made available again! :D
    Katz, Finora and Kaitheel like this.
  15. Xerikton Active Member

eq1 has an anniversary event where you can get a rabbit pet poly wand if you do it right. got it on my mage and enchanter. looks really cool seeing a bunny hopping to a mob and then nibble on it.:D

perhaps we can have a quest like that one in eq2 also.
  16. Safirah Member

These helms were legit. plz!
  17. Wimble Active Member

Unashamed necro rez for this issue - the Ni Helm/bunny slayer helm - any news on this being available again?
  18. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

They did the Knights of Ni helm for the 40th Anniversary of Monty Python's Holy Grail. It's one of rewards for earning the "It Leaps About.. Look at the bones!" Achievement, which you get by killing 50 rabbits. To be able to get that achievement, they'd have to turn on the killer rabbits again. \aITEM 1407096275 -1310957687:Bunny Slayer Helm\/a

[IMG]

There was a Bunny Killer Helm from the Achievement "Death awaits you all... With nasty, big, pointy teeth!" \aITEM 1691788033 -2032899749:Bunny Killer Helm\/a

[IMG]

Another "bunny helm" is the Snow Bunny Helm, which was a LON Season Three Loot item.\aITEM -1576638824 734927078:Snow Bunny Helm\/a

[IMG]

There were also various colors of Snow Bunny Helm sold on the Marketplace.
    Wimble, Breanna, Pixistik and 2 others like this.
  19. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Love the snow bunny helm! Think I remember those. I don't know why I didn't get at least one now ...
  20. Merriel Well-Known Member

Nooooo! I don't want to replace my werebunny or werebear on my two beastlords, unless they make them to not be 'enchanted warders' and actually move them into the appropriate category of type of beast. :D
    Juraiya and Rosyposy like this.