Concerning current broken mechanics

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Kioske, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Kioske Well-Known Member

Is it too much to ask that we get a response from the forum moderators that the Devs are aware of the issue and they are working to fix it? Or are we just to assume that no one watches these boards and you guys have no clue of the broken mechanics? I feel like the lack of communication here is really subpar, and showing terrible customer service skills.

I've seen a lot of chatter on the forums concerning Ire-Dread being broken and the CB conversion being broken yet I have not seen a single mention anywhere from ANYONE concerning these issues being looked into. If you have any wonder why the game is losing population, I'd suggest you look at the clear and present clues.
    Brightlyz, Ceyllynn and Vogie like this.
  2. Feldon Well-Known Member

Kittybock likes this.
  3. Kioske Well-Known Member

Pretty sure that is concerning the TLE server, Feldon.
  4. Feldon Well-Known Member

TLE and RTT servers require a sub. If they aren't going to get further attention, why would sub-optional Live servers?
    Kittybock and Tekka like this.
  5. Tekka Well-Known Member

The silence is not a recent thing, it just seems more pronounced because the the bugs and broken bits are piling up faster, and going longer without fixes - if they get fixed at all, while broken or incomplete cash gimmicks roll out like clockwork, and add to the list of Things To Do.

If the building were on fire, would you want to be the one to point it out? Or just keep your head down and hope no one notices.
  6. Justbecause Active Member

Because they were always intended to be there and already have the ground work laid out? Every server except RTT only for the fact that it is temporary was a bad idea. But hey, its what the players wanted. Give them what they want, you lose. Don't give them what they want, you lose. They are addressing so many new servers/rulesets/mechanics/PvP options to the game its a wonder anything has been fixed imo. Anything other than live servers spreads them too thin and its pretty obvious. Game Blouses.
    Dude likes this.
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

Completely agree. It's time to whittle the workload down to a manageable level.
  8. Kioske Well-Known Member

Look guys, I'm not asking them to come in here and have a miracle fix on the spot for every little bug. I just think it's good practice to read your forums and reply with a "we're currently working on a fix for that" every once in a while. I understand they have a huge workload for their small crew of people. The silence is deafening.
  9. Kioske Well-Known Member

They stated, for the TLE server, they were NOT going back through and re-itemizing the entire Pre-DoV content that should not have been messed up in the first place. I'm not sure what they mean by that entirely, I don't participate on TLE. That being said, it has NOTHING to do with current bugs on live servers. I would really hope that they wouldn't choose a "Sub-required" server over "Sub-optional" server for updates and bug concerns. I'm a sub on a sub-optional server and my money is just as good as anyone on the TLE.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  10. Adevil Well-Known Member

Sure that wouldn't be "we're currently too busy reading the forums and responding to your concerns to fix any bugs, sorry"?
    Kittybock likes this.
  11. Kioske Well-Known Member

They have a person who is tasked with dealing with the forums that does not work on anything concerning the actual game mechanics or bug troubleshooting.
  12. Justbecause Active Member

It is the carbon copy same itemization problems. Out of order gear progression. Ethereals were the correcting factor in it all but those were time vs effort rewards (like everything should be). Why a legendary ear from a revamped easy street heroic zone (that is camped by 2-4 players) is better than a T2 raid ear is beyond me. Or currently a wrist from an advanced solo. These are just 2 that are the most common examples. TLE is a completely different animal. The mechanics that we use now are completely different than in the past, they clearly don't mingle with the content at all. They have an extra (worse imo) variable than we do. This is happening everywhere. It would seem the time dedication boundaries are being over stepped and every server is feeling it.