The Evertour Entries: (FGW) The Frostfell Dinner Party

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Wizzam Well-Known Member

I am NOT drinking from that punch bowl now!!!
    I absolutely love all of Shanette's work, she never let's us down. This is high on my favorites list - It would've made tops, however I am Rose... (Whispers to Warehouse to watch his back!) ... Not sure why she chose me to be the killer
    /evil grin :D
  2. Spextasy Well-Known Member

You're so sweet. I have the bestest friends! :)
    And fyi...I chose you to be the killer because you refuse to share certain toys. You know of whom er what I speak! :p
  3. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Ok...what or who is Warehouse and why is he dubbed so?
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Warehouse is a player, his main is Llevante? I think? but he's quite well known by people on Maj'Dul as Warehouse, so I used that character to be murdererered instead. :)

I believe he named that toon Warehouse because he planned to use it for storage, but I'm not 100% on that reasoning.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And I guess here, he'd be the guy that would move stuff from a warehouse to the house for the party. ;->

Uwk
    Ocarinah, Niboota and Spextasy like this.
  6. Merriel Well-Known Member

Warehouse is quite well known on the AB Homeshow channel, and one of our many great decorators on Maj'dul server. He's quite a funny guy and we all love him. :D
  7. Spextasy Well-Known Member

We do? I mean...we do! :p
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Niboota Well-Known Member

You have a secret husband? o_O
  9. Niboota Well-Known Member

:eek: I just realized.... NIBOOTA DRANK THE PUNCH!!
  10. Niboota Well-Known Member

Hey I don't know Warehouse! But then I don't spend too much time in the Homeshow channel... or in game these days *sniffles*.
    Ocarinah, Merriel, Spextasy and 2 others like this.
  11. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

I didn't know of him, either. We can be out of the loop together, Niboota, lol. I should join the home show channel, it looks like.
  12. Niboota Well-Known Member

At least I'm not the only one! ;)
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I thought she stuck her face into a different punch bowl...there are several around. ;->

Uwk
  14. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Secret because he doesn't know it yet! :p
  15. Niboota Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHA!! ;)
  16. Merriel Well-Known Member

And I can honestly tell you, you are missed, Niboota. It's quite wonderful having you here with us when you are able to be here. :)