Uber Summoner DPS

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Vogie, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Jachin Active Member

Now after the tiny dumbfire buff (which I hardly notice) I think it is time to let the mage reset eth reset more abilities. It shouldn't reset dumbfires because it would cause lag in raid, bur what about elemental blast for conjurors? I mean, for all other classes the reset eth resets some nice high hitters with a rather long reuse. Dagger storm gets resetted, so why not unda's? With preds and bls topping everything again I think it is the right time to make unda's be resetable for mages overall and elemental blast for conjs. Maybe some nice ability for necro aswell... not sure which, haven't played one this xpac.
  2. Mrmacky Active Member

Yes, let me have nice things, that is very Gentlemanly of you
  3. Oakmist New Member

This is always the same argument that can be broken down into one of two statements.
    1) Waaaaa /cry my e-***** is not as big as yours.
    2) Hahaha my e-***** is bigger than yours.
    Cefur likes this.
  4. Ratitz Active Member

Agreed. Rot Flesh gets reset, why not EB.
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

I do not think they will change anything within the reset items.. they have not done this for a year :eek:
  6. Veta Well-Known Member

You are comparing a prestige ability to a pet ability. The original design wasn't set to reset pet abilities.
  7. Ashandra Well-Known Member

Soulburn comes under pet ability no ?
    Ratitz likes this.
  8. Ratitz Active Member

Original Design. Exactly. We are no longer at the "original design" point.
  9. Stimps Member

Yo, you can have reset on Elemental Blast just as soon as they fix Lifeburn and make it worth casting again.
    Snikkety likes this.
  10. Veta Well-Known Member

It is, however, if I remember correctly it was not changed to add soulburn until they made the change to the hammer or it was the change to it resetting sniper squad.

If it just reset everything then the only thing the hammer provides would be 100fervor (and an additional chance to reset), seems fairly lack luster for 6seconds.
  11. Ratitz Active Member

It's definitely a crude way to make people not use the item in the next expansion.
  12. Cefur Member

For god's sake. The Dev's are setting a horrible precedent here. Please tell me that that numbtys are not calling for them to nerf the myth hammer. Please LTP. It's a concept that may increase the longevity of this game.
  13. Jachin Active Member

Better not buff the mage reset eth because Veta wants to stand out with his broken @$$ hammer. 100 fervor for 6 sec and another reset won't be good enough then and people with hammers are such an important majority of this game so better keep them satisfied. Am I right? If this is all about Veta anyway, I suggest that if your name is Vetaxz that your hammer gets upgraded to an additional 12k potency. Am I right, majority?
  14. Stimps Member

Salt, who put salt on this thread?

15. Veta Well-Known Member

The hammer or the rune? People use the rune now, why would they not in the future? The only way the rune would be replaced is if they added another rune that was better than the previous for the ranged slot OR they changed rune slot colors. The hammer will lose effectiveness as resolve increases. Expansions usually hit in November, so in 2months they could completely drop the hammer, by upping resolve or various other ways.

You seem upset. "Am I right?"
  16. xephier Active Member

I could not find the Dev post in this thread.... I kinda wish that when a dev posted in a thread like this that they'd just lock the thread after. No one gives a crap about all the hearsay from players when a dev actually posts in a thread(since they almost never do..).
  17. Kraeref Well-Known Member

All in all our Necro is back again to over 1 bil dps on psyonists
  18. Ashandra Well-Known Member

Well played t1 classes are pretty close in dps atm bar 1 and it's not summoner.:)
  19. Ratitz Active Member

It was earlier. caith released some information about swarm pets in the thread. But im not sure why this thread exists anymore either.
  20. Ratitz Active Member

sounds like your necro does his job. im at 1 bil on psionists as well.
    Kraeref likes this.