The Evertour Entries: (FGW) The Frostfell Dinner Party

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Niboota Well-Known Member

Juraiya, Moena, Sapphirius and 5 others like this.
  2. Niboota Well-Known Member

Awwww I cut off the Valkyrie's head!! :eek:
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not easy to do! They're pretty fierce! :D

Uwk
    Ocarinah, Avahlynn, Febrith and 3 others like this.
  4. Spextasy Well-Known Member

OMG I'm laughing so hard, you looked right over the murder weapon like 20 times. Once you were looking right at it while yelling at me "Where is it?! Where is it?!"

You missed the cheat sheet under the body in the ballroom. ;)

Glad you enjoyed your tour. And I like you too! :D
    Ocarinah, Febrith, Merriel and 2 others like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! I don't feel so bad now! :)

Uwk
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And yeah, The Book of Thex is from a Heritage Quest, level 85. Lera has the details on the Furniture site. :)

Uwk
  7. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Yep and also the name of the sisters is pronounced Pee-oll-uh-mont. Tis French for "peep". ;)
  8. Niboota Well-Known Member

oh ok! Well so-and-so worked! ;)
  9. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Those dang so-and-so sisters with their sneaky murder weapons. :D
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, we know the Doctor hardly ever kills (though he has before; usually only for very good, world- or universe-saving reasons), so that probably eliminates him as a suspect... ;->

And I thought I caught a few glimpses of the murder weapon here and there. Not sure if it was supposed to be the same weapon each time in each room, but if there wasn't any obvious actor screams about "OMG, his head's caved in!" or "OMG, that's where the lemon peeler went, I was wondering!" or whatever, that could be a good clue. :)

I'd still like to know what poor Warehouse did... ;->

Uwk
    Ocarinah, Merriel and Spextasy like this.
  11. Spextasy Well-Known Member

The cheat sheet hidden under his corpse in the ballroom details all the aspects of the Murder Mystery. The who / where / when / why / and how of it. :D
  12. Niboota Well-Known Member

I figured it out!! FINALLY!
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Without reading the cheat-sheet? Yay! :)

Uwk
  14. Niboota Well-Known Member

Yep - I don't need no stinkin' cheat sheet! :rolleyes:
  15. Merriel Well-Known Member

Rofl, I toured this house right after Shanette published it, and I totally missed the murder weapon too. As you did the video, however, I caught glimpses of it all through the house. Great video, Niboota! Love how excited you get when you do these video's, and your crude troll behavior gets me to laughing every single time. I totally love all Shanette's houses. When you do get a chance, I'd recommend touring them, including her house portal home. :D
  16. Febrith Well-Known Member

Fun video and brilliant house Shanette, so many lovely things to see (apart from the dead body ofc!) - gorgeous design:)
  17. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Love this video! I got a good giggle out of the troll foot prints on the food and the slurp at the punch bowl.

Good job skinning the house, I really was amazed at how different it felt with the addition of those pale wood tones. The bathroom and girls bedrooms are a cool touch (the card from Castiel, who I assume is the Castiel from Supernatural(?) Was right in character for him!).
  18. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I have the quest completed on AB and you can buy more of the book (SOOOO happy we can) so if someone needs this book just ask me :rolleyes:
  19. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Thanks y'all! I'm glad people like it. I had a lot of fun doing it!

The very same! My secret husband that one is! ;)
  20. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Hold up.....barrel of chili......WHAT that item snuck past me what what what...never mind never mind nothing to see here...thanks Lera (eq2furniture.com) so I am just forgetful today. I want the devs to add green twinkle to the trees just so I can see how Niboota reacts (giggles). OMG I cannot stop laughing every single time you say where are these stinking murder weapons I am not seeing them....OMG woman you are looking right at it every time so far...okies back to video. I got lucky cuz I went the direction of the sisters' bedrooms and I went into the first one and bam! I knew immediately and thought it has to be this one has too even tho every other room I went to it could have been them but I wouldn't change my mind about it. Poor Warehouse.

Loved this house! Awesome job with everything and you know I took screenies cuz I needed to steal tons of things (my poor pants pockets). I love murder mystery stuff but usually people have too much to read all over and I cannot focus. This one was first time I could focus and figure things out. One thing Niboota didn't point out which I didn't notice first time in bar area is the barrel/keg that you used as a planter...totally need to steal that for sure.