Battlegrounds, Battlegrounds never change…except when they do. [BG Beta Feedback Thread]

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Caith, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caith Developer

There will never be any BG's for event or time-locked servers. Ever.
    Justbecause likes this.
  2. Ratitz Active Member

Pet classes are OP at the moment. Damage scaling is way off. Things do too much damage.
    Ive been one-shotted by a summoner primary pet at least 5 times.
  3. Exur Well-Known Member

What are the tokens intended for then? temp adorns or adorns with % to max heath and mit? Or something to be added in a later beta build?
  4. Nkito Well-Known Member

Does heartbound, guild buff and stats from adornments apply?
  5. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I'm que'd up. Should be interesting to see how quickly I get slaughtered :)
  6. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Well I got into one! and it was fun, however we won but I don't see any tokens.

My quest is for Smuggler's and we went into Ganak. The team won, but I have no tokens at all, do they go into the currency tab? If token rewards are only limited to the quest that is logged (would be strange) then (for me, at least) there won't be any incentive to go to other zones other than the quested one. I'm still trying to figure out how they work as it's been ages since I've done a BG.
  7. Ratitz Active Member

Wins are not granting tokens
    Pets still OP
    Uncontrollable Wrath from priest aa is not scaled down enough
    Mounts grant stats
    Alarra likes this.
  8. Ratitz Active Member

The no tokens thing got old, so I stopped beta testing. But theres a lot of problems with it.
  9. Caith Developer

The mission should be rotating every 15 minutes.
  10. Twinbladed Well-Known Member

1. Mitigation and Resist are off bad
    2. Mounts still work inside
    3. Everyone is capable of one-shotting each other, it boils down to who pulls the trigger first.
    4. The health pool is low verse the overall damage output
  11. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Well, the one I was in, pets were up on the platform while the team members were in the middle of the area (sorry I don't know the names of the zones but it was talking about dropping and picking up a relic). The pets couldn't barely be hit they had some much health and I was insta killed a few times if i left that platform area. I'll try to remember match names better that time but did figure I'd mention the pets thing :)
  12. Twinbladed Well-Known Member

Is the old pvp gear still working see some people still wearing it?
  13. Exur Well-Known Member

As Caith said, Pot and CB are out of wack with some AA's scaling them to much and Mounts. I'll wait till these get fixed before commenting more on combat abilities.

What's the intent on Crit Chance in PvP? Will there be legendary, fable or myth bonus crit in PvP? Do you want players crit'ing 100% of the time in PvP? cheap food gets you well over 100%, so just confirming what is intended for CC in PvP.
    Livejazz likes this.
  14. Ratitz Active Member

It isn't BG's. I entered BG on my dirge, did a few, came back out, nothing. Camped to conj, and it was happening. Didn't enter BG's on conj.
  15. Kryptex New Member

ok so you say that Event and Progression servers wont be able to but Free Trade is neither of those, so will free trade be able to access them? If not why so? Being on free trade will have no greater advantage in the Battlegrounds over anybody else on any other server
  16. Yards Well-Known Member

It's from the immune to stun war rune.
  17. Ratitz Active Member

Ah.ok.
  18. Ratitz Active Member

Equity of Discord (Grandmaster).
    What does this do? Every character I logged in today got this hidden ability.
    Doesn't show up in spellbook or passive effects window.
    Just curious.
  19. Arfa New Member

Ouch been away for around 18 months, zoned in fell over, again and again. hope you guys get it fixed, bg's was a lot of fun!
  20. Daalilama Well-Known Member

played a match or 2 to get a quick feel least initially till most things get ironed out...hopefully...got to agree with twinbladed statement on resists mit etc out of whack...however with that being said I did notice the rewards on the merchant and yes may I say impressive bit of incentive to try our hand at bg's again....keep up the good work Caith and remember the gold rule with pvp....if you dont provide the incentive for pve players to do bg's its a wash....initial assessment donest look bad especially considering whats being undertaken.

Time to return to my roots....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.