RoK Items That Need Attention - Beta.

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kander, Jul 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monotone Active Member

Something needs to be done about the wrist before every raid guild exploits the hell out of it.
  2. Arandar Well-Known Member

Any tank who actually uses that item deserves to take a forced vacation from the game.
  3. Haskar Active Member

Man, I just saw that you are absolutely right ....
    I am on vacation and didn't realize that there was a patch today :)
  4. agosborne Member

Right on brother =)
    Haskar likes this.
  5. Venser Active Member

We are nearing the end of the week and no responses yet. many guilds have scheduled raids thru next tuesday. if we can get some communication as to what may or may not be planned for itemization it would solidify raiding certain zones right now
  6. outtaspells Member

I feel like if you wanted to "bandaid" the situation for TLE itemization would be to allow reforging to be enabled. It wouldnt be an ideal situation but at least a lot of wrong stats could be turned into better stats albeit at a fraction of what it "should" be from itemization.

At least you could help the dps vs multi attack imbalance

It only would change one of the stats on an item but i think then perhaps people could look at gear as options instead of wow that would be nice if i was tank but instead im a wizard wearing cloth
  7. Haskar Active Member

This thread got its sticky tag removed.
    Is this no longer relevant to DBG?
  8. Kander Developer

We are at the point that we cannot raise the stats up any further, it will jeopardize every item in the game if we don't keep item stats where they are now. We are already where we have to adjust everything up to CoE. This is obviously caused by past itemization changes that should have never happened.

We will make some adjustments on the stat layouts on the VP gear.
  9. Monotone Active Member

Kander I posted it elsewhere but another issue we still have is the weapon delay changers are not usable unless people own ToT. Many TLE players are suffering from not being able to duel wield with their epics since offhand delays are different from the epic weapons, and in many case finding an offhand with decent stats and same delay near impossible. Also many TLE players are not playing live and only came back for TLE so shouldn't need to buy ToT when it seems we were given the delay changers since there was so many issues with delay difference in weapons available.
  10. Haskar Active Member

Your answer is obviously good enough to for Disturbance but not for me....

DBG messed up itemization yet again ... Even to a point where you cannot adjust it any more?

Defense-skills have not been adjusted at all. They are lower than KoS gear!

The VP gear adjustment is the easy way out. Some of us may never see it (in time)... just like EoF gear.
  11. Blaupunkt Active Member

When you say 'stats' are you talking STA and the like? If so I don't think anyone wants those raised any higher.

As for the blue stats I don't think it's about making all of them higher or more powerful, having the correct ones on items would help, cloth does not need +0.8%health and plus mitigation, as guardian I do not require 250+ ability mod on just about every item to give me 2500+ AM it does nothing, give me some haste or MA or some extra +mit or + health at least the would be useful.
  12. Jandraligeli Member

As several people have mentioned, it's not so much that we wish for stats to be made higher. Just that we want the correct stats on items.
  13. agosborne Member

Here is an example of gear with the WRONG stat and the 4.2 DPS mod that runs rampant on T1 gear-- the Queensilk Slippers are from Tairiza The Widow Mistress in Thugga and the Energy Dispersal Sleeves are from Doomcoil in The Protector's Realm:
    [IMG]

Can we get a useful stat please instead of 1% max health and mitigation increase on cloth gear...like MA/AM/dps mod (in the correct quantity 22 dps mod-- not 4.2), cast speed or attack speed....thank y'all.
  14. Aeadiin New Member

You want TLE to turn into live as fast as absolutely possible don't you?
  15. Aeadiin New Member

I don't think you understand what tiny means. Or how the game originally was. You just asked for 84% crit chance from gear, another 12 from adornments and we would be at 100% crit chance all the time with a bard in the group.

You cleared most of VP in a WEEK, and you think it needs to be faster.
  16. Haskar Active Member

Is this thread still valid? DBG removed the sticky tag and there has not been any DEV response since Kander said they cannot change anything anymore (which might be due to the new expansion) ...
  17. Kcool005 Active Member

So, you guys wont fix the itemization till next expac, but can we at least get Fabled tags on the legendary tag'd drops on the VP gear? -- everything that drops there should be fable.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.