[Wish List] Prestige Homes

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cyliena, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Lera Well-Known Member

They could make the crafting instances into prestige homes.
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

I'd like Kurn's Tower with the surrounding land - particularly the ethereal dragon who is just sooo beautiful - (oh and sans the spiders ofc /shudder)

Sitting on the burynai ledge looking down at that dragon is probably my all time favourite spot in Norrath.
  3. dngrmse Active Member

I'd like to second, third, fourth,.....n'th the idea of a Willow Wood zone as a prestige home. I figure its the only way we'll ever see the zone again.

Newer stuff: Brokenskull Bay Bilgewater Falls. The entire zone, along with some of the area past the zip line. It already has numerous open rooms that could be decorated. A few moored ships, some outside area just above the falls. That, and it looks amazing anyway.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, the only way we're getting the suburbs back is if we pay DBG lots and lots of real $$$ to buy back what was taken from us...though I still think it was a technical glitch that occurred when they got rid of the zoning to different parts of the same city (which almost makes up for the destruction of the suburbs!). :-/

And I'll take your word on Brokenskull Bay Bilgewater Falls; don't recall even being there with Uwk yet. Is it in the Rum Runner Cove "expansion" sort of stuff? :)

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

My best friend asked me to request this house. Thinks it would be awesome small home that has tons of potential (could add a second or even third floor due to height of the zone). The zone is called "Qeynos Guard Barracks: Ceremonial Chamber". Here is two pictures:

[IMG]

[IMG]
  6. Cylene Well-Known Member

My wish for prestige homes is to have the option to relinquish the deed and be able to give it to an alt.
    Geroblue, That guy., Febrith and 5 others like this.
  7. Aran Anar Active Member

Ideas for Guild Halls that can be unlocked with Tickets.

Guild Hall : Mistmoore Catacombs Guild Hall ( Notes below )

Notes : Great with the broken skull expansion THIS IS THE HALL I WANT THE MOST. Dev's and Guides and day break peoples what do you think? How fun to have a real Mistmoore Catacombs Guild Hall and climb the walls up to the rooms and role play and explore this amazing zone to use as a guild hall. I think it would sell and maybe keep the interest in the EQ 2 game. After Alter of Malice and Broken skull bay and all the neat Pirate clothing and the games theme of far seas trading company this would be the hottest and best item on broker me think . Put Pirate ship close to the entrance put a Mistmoore catacombs house portal close to where it is in the dungeon in game, and all kinds of hidden places to explore FUN FUN:D

Chardok Guild Hall ( the area with the secret hidden library that part of the zone and the Queens chambers )

Nektulos Castle Guild Hall

Harrows End Castle Guild Hall ( Obol Plains the entire castle would be amazing )

Player Homes : Shadow Oak Player home ( Notes Below )

Notes : Make this home really interesting have a " Wall Switch " that opens and closes the 4th floor on top and also have it so you CAN OPEN THE FROUNT DOOR and GO OUTSIDE the Tree. Add some Area outside to walk around the home and if you really want to make it cool have the griffion there and make it so you can fly on the griffion and zone right out of your home to all the places the griffon flys to in the game , not really needed would be fun. Can add Harvest and Gather nodes outside this game that have ability to give rare harvest so player can walk outside there home and gather crafting materials, place one of each level maybe for each type of crafting node would make this Shadow Oak home a crafters dream house :D

Mistmyr Manor house OR Guild Hall . Notes below

Notes ( from somborn cemetery in lopling plains the MistMyr Home that has a nice cathedral look to entrance way and cool hidden areas would be perfect as a home or guild hall .

Hope you guys like my ideas post here what you think would these work?:rolleyes:

Anran Arnar Antonia Bayle server of Arania , Guild Leader Freeport tier 1 server.
  8. Spextasy Well-Known Member

A friend and I were just talking about how cool it would be if they gave us all the old Qeynos and Freeport hamlets as prestige homes. I don't even care which they give us first, as long it's Nettleville Hovel. :D
  9. Eryn Well-Known Member

Longshadow Alley cause NoTD
  10. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Ideally, we'd get 2 to start. Nettleville for Qeynosians, Longshadow for you Freeporters. ;)
  11. Aran Anar Active Member

BROKEN SKULL BAY House or guild Hall be perfect!!
  12. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

Mara Island, complete with village, please. ^_^
    And Baubbleshire! (And the rest of the suburbs!)
  13. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

In the Hua Mein house, there is a huge cave in the breakout area. It's a bit purple, but quite large. It's near the vines that reach toward the other floating lands. thread here (It's the only pre-made cave I could think of)
  14. Merriel Well-Known Member

There is also a cave in the Vacant Estate of Unrest, complete with climb-able walls and even a hidden room in the cave. You could always build in there, create an 'entrance point' from the entrance of the house, using house teleporters to teleport from a small enclosure at the entrance that would port you to the cave, and close the rest of that massively massive house off. :)
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! I still think we ought to get house item/building-block slots commensurate with the apparent "square footage" of a place. If it looks freaking huge and goes on for the equivalent of miles, like, say, the Grotto, that should have more slots available (without expanders) than, say, a Personal Dojo. :-/

If the purists don't want us closing off anything (but, but, but...if you re-skin completely, how can people tell where things would've been in the first place?), then they should lobby the Powers and get us more slots, say I. ;->

Uwk
    Crazylayde, Febrith and Merriel like this.
  16. Merriel Well-Known Member

I do agree, but I think the only way they could really do that is if they were to figure out a way to render things more efficiently. Right now, rendering 1200 items plus 1200 building blocks, plus any number of books placed in a house already puts a strain on some people's computers, even though it only renders to a certain given space surrounding your character at a time.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  17. Lera Well-Known Member

Frostfell Wonderland Village. The old one.
    Alyndrys, Febrith, Kurisutaru and 3 others like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen to both! My old XP could handle every other program on the planet (I still miss my AutoCAD 2000...sigh) except for the art dept.'s reqs for this game. :-/

And there are lots of things I miss about the old Village, including the chance to work on my Swim skill while there (and if we still had water, instead of ice, maybe the purple glowies would've been on LAND, where they would've been way easier to get to for the longest time. Glad they toned down the "ice is nothing, ever, but uber-slick. No differences anywhere" bits in the new one). ;->

I also miss not getting freakin' snow-blinded in real life while going to the Village... :mad:

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  19. Aran Anar Active Member

Broken skull bay guild hall would be amazing :D
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not familiar with it; pirate theme? :D

Uwk