Valorous Wings

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Cloudrat, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

I know the wings are fabled, so maybe that is why I am not getting them? I am getting a Heartstone every time and it's fabled so maybe the chest can't have 2 fabled items at the same time?

Has anyone gotten the wings since the Heartstone was added to the game? My guildhall on Thurgadin is starting to look like a yard sale for Shard of Love items, while I search for the wings my cloudrats so love. Not sure how this one managed to avoid them all these years:)
  2. Brightlyz Active Member

Yeah they still drop, got mine after the hearthstone was added. It did take a long time tho, i ran it at least once a day for around 3 weeks before they finally dropped.
    Prissetta and Cloudrat like this.
  3. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

Thanks, at least there is some hope then:) With the shorter reset timer I have done it more times than you did, but I will keep plugging. :)
  4. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Haven't seen any, sorry. I'm hoping to get some. :) Best of luck to you, darlin. Gosh knows you've more than earned those wings (your travel hubs have saved me countless hassles over the years).

<3
    Avahlynn
    Lucus and Cloudrat like this.
  5. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

Well maybe someone got some sometime after heartstone but this is a look at my trips in and no wings:((
    [IMG]
  6. TheGreatNeil New Member

Mentor down to 80. Even doing this it took me 23 runs to get the wings.
  7. Adevil Well-Known Member

Were you up all night running that instance? Get some sleep, gal!
  8. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

Which instance of Shard of Love does the Heartstone drop from?
  9. Lojaak Well-Known Member

Every one, all the time, in every dimension ever. It's so handy, it's not like it's an unique guild hall only ite- oh.
  10. Lucus Well-Known Member

if the heartstone is giving people so much trouble, why not add it as a plunderable house item in the final room after you fight mith mar rather then in the loot chest?
  11. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

That is an excellent idea!
    Finora and Prissetta like this.
  12. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

Did that too, no luck:(
  13. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

It is possible !!! 45 runs later I finally got my wings:) One more rat to go IoR hehe .[IMG]
    Avarice, Lucus, Lojaak and 1 other person like this.
  14. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Congrats!

Reminds me of my Innoruuk's Curse days on Luclin. 112 decrepit dracoliche and no hide for the sheathe. had to get one by MQ from a guildie leaving the game who guild I just joined but he knew me from the raids I tagged along with. Even my sword from Plane of Fear was MQed. Fear kept crashing on us (unstable but SoE refused to acknowledge it from us or other guilds), but eventually I got my IC. You just have to keep the faith and let your hate power you to not let the game win, that's all!
  15. Merriel Well-Known Member

I got the wings one time, before the heartstone was added...then realized they are not heirloom...they are no-trade, and I wanted them on an alt, not my main. I was quite sad about that. Have yet to return to Shard of Love with my alt, so she can try to get them.
  16. Lucus Well-Known Member

gratz on the wings cloudrat!

i don't see why they couldn't make them heirloom at this point even if they made them attunable.
    Merriel likes this.
  17. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Gratz on the wings!!
    Merriel likes this.
  18. Merriel Well-Known Member

I'd have to agree with you on that. I haven't even attuned them to my character because she would never wear them.
  19. Finora Well-Known Member