[Wish List] Nights of the Dead!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cyliena, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Merriel Well-Known Member

All good ideas. I was just commenting to my friends not too far back that we need a broken window in game, and a 'pile of broken glass' too. Would be nice to have a broken window, and matching non-broken window so we could keep the windows matching on a custom made structure. Hopefully these will be able to be crafted, if we get them. :)

Burning bushes, trees, crates, etc would be pretty cool, too.

Also love the idea of some fall harvest items that are non-NotD related. Corn husks and a bowl or basket of maize corn are great ideas. Would even like a small stack of maybe three to five cobs of maize corn or even individual cobs in the different coloration schemes that you can find maize corn in. If they could be resized to pillar size, or even a third of normal pillar size but same width as normal pillar size, that would be fabulous.

Other crop type foods would be awesome as well, to use on our farms. We already have cabbage and a gourd/squash type, but it would be nice to have a tomato plant with tomato's on it, a pepper plant with peppers on it (red, green, and yellow peppers) and some fruit trees with fruit on them, like apple, pear, orange and/or lemon, and banana. Some blackberry/raspberry bushes would be cool too. I know we have the hops plant, but would love some variety there as well.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

They have that as an option with the "Train to Zone" quest (the next time you run through the Hedge Maze, though I think you have to do it in the same year?). That's how I got mine for one of my toons. :)

That is, if memory serves; if anyone remembers more accurately, please post! :D

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Merriel like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

[emphasis mine] I'd love all these ideas to be recipes, like for the next Nights of the Dead (even the generic autumn-themed ones), eh, Kaitheel? ;)

Banana "trees" would look more like palm trees. If we just got banana bunches for the house, we could put them up in the (straight-trunked) palms we already have. ;->

Of course, folks, you realize that maize corn ("corn" being just a generic European term for grain; maize used to be called "Indian corn" [i.e., the grain the Indians {sic} ate]), tomatoes, peppers, etc. are New World-type things? ;->

But then again, so is cocoa, so maybe I just better hush now... :-/

Uwk
  4. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

What about a handheld orb with spirits emitting from it, similar to the haunted tombstones. Even more neat would be if Mages and Priests could use it instead of a wand.
  5. Kurisutaru Active Member

Umm.. this coming from a gal born and raised on a tropical island in the Caribbean Sea, banana trees look nothing like a palm tree. The size, trunk, leaves.. very different from that of a palm tree.:oops:

Anyhow, I'm loving all these new ideas! And with just enough time before the fall season, I'm crossing my fingers and hope we might see some of those house items introduced by then. :)
    Cyrrena, Ocarinah, Avahlynn and 3 others like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

True, but those are the closest things we have to banana trees currently. ;->

Here's hoping the art department does some actual research as to how things look if they introduce them... ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Ocarinah and Merriel like this.
  7. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

This is Norrath: the world where no one wears matching earrings and where staring at a pile of rocks whilst crouching nets one lion meat...but killing actual lions does not. Gods only know what our banana tree situation is. ;)
    Cyrrena, Cylene, Kurisutaru and 5 others like this.
  8. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

Heyyy... It takes some pretty intense staring to get that lion meat! =P
    Cyrrena, Kurisutaru, Merriel and 3 others like this.
  9. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Oh yes, indeed. Plus adding four letter words to mutterings about Quo...
    Cyrrena, Kurisutaru, Merriel and 3 others like this.
  10. Spextasy Well-Known Member

And a tiny badger somehow drops a giant metal chest filled with loot when you kill it. :p
    Cyrrena, Kurisutaru, Merriel and 4 others like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Badgers're nothing; explain the little SNAKES to me... :D

Uwk
    who should be thankful, probably, that killing feline-type things doesn't actually result in useful meat... :-/
    Cyrrena, Kurisutaru, Merriel and 4 others like this.
  12. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Also, 12 years later and I'm still wondering where skellies keep all their loot...The "magical pockets" answer just never did satisfy my curiosity! :p
    Cyrrena, Kurisutaru, Merriel and 2 others like this.
  13. Lera Well-Known Member

The snakes store their loot the same place they store their feet after they kick you.
    Cyrrena, Cylene, Kurisutaru and 5 others like this.
  14. Merriel Well-Known Member

Should just ask Ttobey. He probably knows better than anyone where they all hide that loot. :D

I'm with you, Uwk...more recipes please!...more recipes please! New building block sets in many, many colors and styles! Dhalgar building blocks were an awesome start to more new stylish building block sets. Something that matches the Maj'dul stuff would be splendid.

Edit: Oh, oops, this is the NotD suggestion thread, lol. Ok, so building blocks to match Tower of Frozen Shadow and/or set to match Sebilis even. :D
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Absolutely! But please, let's make them reasonable to obtain, level-wise, and not entailing shelling out three figures of $$$ (even if "only" DBC) for a Collector's Edition... X-P

Uwk
  16. Merriel Well-Known Member

Oh absolutely, I agree. I don't think recipe's should be included in limited time stuff, as that's not conducive to making those recipes available in the long term. I'm still curious as to how they are going to handle it when Thalumbra expac is included in all new current content and the CE is no longer available for purchase. How will new players obtain those recipes then?
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh, probably the Marketplace. :-/

Uwk
    who would love them showing up in the level 100 books, but isn't holding any breaths
  18. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Weeping Angels!
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Gah! :eek:

Don't blink... :-/

Uwk
    who sees a way to do it, kind of; just take the ordinary "shrouded, hooded, hands folded statues" we have now ("Fealty to Freeport," Dark Marble Statue, Statue: Qeynos Guardian, etc.) and put wings on them... =8-0
    Cyrrena, Merriel and Griffon Lady like this.
  20. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

>Glass Arrangement of Toxic Mushrooms
    >Urn of Fresh Vampire Ashes
    >Urn or Jar of Collected Bones
    >Dark Blue Knoll of White Moths
    >Dark Purple Knoll of White Moths
    >Indigo/Black/Dark Blue/Orange/Red Outfits similar to the Hart outffts from Erollisi Day
    >Indigo/Black/Dark Blue/Orange/ Red/White Outfits similar to the outfits of temptation
    >Grave Marker with Weeping Angel