1-A Lion's mane Apartment by Tenchigirl

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Tenchigirl15, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

hi all, this is my Qeynos themed Apartment and my first matching City themed home project. I started it last April and finally finished it yesterday. Qeynos was my first city I explored and I made it spacial for my toon. ;)

I hope you all like. :D

name: Tenchigirl

location: Lion's Mane Vestige Room - the willowood in South Qeynos

server: Antonia Bayle

Published? yes, under Small Homes, name "1-A Lion's mane Apt by Tenchigirl"

entry and living room

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

my urn and memorial for my RL guinea pigs. :(

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

the dining room

[IMG]

[IMG]

the kitchen

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  3. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

hallway

[IMG]

storage closet

[IMG]

bedroom

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

bathroom

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I have actually been to this cuuuuutttttteeeeee house already. Must go back to vote. The little details that are everywhere....so much cool trim added to the walls. I normally don't like rustic but this was just too cute not to like it. Lots of great stuff to steal :cool:
  5. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

Great home! I toured and rated last night. Loved it's lived in feel, the style, and attention to detail. Loved the shutters! Great job!
  6. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Fantastic as always! As soon as I finish today's teacher workshop, I'll be by to visit in person (and vote)!
  7. Uaine New Member

I love this place! Want to visit :)
  8. kianne Well-Known Member

This is adorable i love the rustic look, the kitchen is amazing and i love your closet :)
  9. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

This is one of the cutest homes I've ever seen. You did such an amazing job decorating this place, it's so cozy, warm and welcoming! :)
  10. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

thank you all! :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  11. Febrith Well-Known Member

This looks so serene and restful on the eyes, great use of colour and it all fits together as a whole so well.
  12. Gracey Well-Known Member

Will visit this one!! It's gorgeous and rustic is so much harder than it looks!
  13. Amoon Member

14. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

All I can say is . . . . . WOW!
  15. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Beautifully created workmanship!! I and my best friend toured the apartment and I was absolutely charmed. It's warm and comfortable. The walls work well with the trim and you made such an amazing and inviting place to visit. So many cute details.

I adore the sewing/knitting basket! Would you mind if I borrow this cute idea? The pillows on the bed look great as do the pillows on the sofa. All comfy and enjoyable to be in the apartment.

My condolences on the loss of your guinea pigs. What a nice memorial for them. Losing a loved pet is so hard.

Back to this amazing house though, I just love it. Soothing colors, nothing try-hard or overdone. Peaceful and realistic space and laid out with an eye for a tranquil aesthetic.

The kitchen is great, great flow and the sink in the window is great placement, lovely in build and setting. I just love it all. Old school with surprises at every turn! Kudos to you! <3
  16. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

thank you all! :)

thank you so much, yes it's very hard to loose a fury friend that's part of the family. and go ahead and borrow the idea, I also have more ideas on a forum I made 3 years ago. ;) https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-off-your-creative-created-item-ideas-2.2863/
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  17. Badhealer Active Member

Excellent job, great attention to detail. I learned a few new tricks looking around. Definitely 2 thumbs up on this one.
  18. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

19. SierraDawn Active Member

EXCELLENT :) Very talented! Will visit as soon as maintence is over.. Woot you did great!!
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

She always does! I've seen these pictures before (though I missed one from the Kitchen and another from the Bedroom; they didn't load? :( I wanna see it all!) and more examples of her "making items out of completely different stuff" before. She's really awesome with that! :)

Uwk
    Tenchigirl15 and SierraDawn like this.