May 2016 Producer’s Letter

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, May 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xianthia Well-Known Member

When the poll first came out, I mentioned in some chat channel that it likely meant we are getting both and poll was more to decide which order to release them. Pffft L2Poll was the gist of some replies to my comment :p

As to your imaginary poll, trying to imagine the garlic pickle flavor... love garlic, love pickles... I don't believe I'd care for them as ice cream. I think I got a stomach ache just thinking about it :p
  2. Jaden Well-Known Member

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D
    Me, three!
  3. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

>.> I be ecstatic to bring over the griffon mounts from Vanguard. They looked very classic, from what I saw. I only got to lvl 8 or so there, so I didn't see them up close. XD (I love the griffons here in Norrath... but they do seem to have dragon in the family tree somewhere, aside from the pretty SC/DBG bald eagle-ish one. The two griffon mobs are pretty good looking though.)
    Shame that the copyrights won't allow "borrowing" parts of Vanguard (or the programing for that matter /..\).
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Those griffons don't hold up to our current mounts. Their tails don't even animate.
    Alenna likes this.
  5. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

Yah, but you guys are amazing! I know you can swing it! (pun totally intended!)
    Prissetta and ttobey like this.
  6. Chrisworld Active Member

Just wanted to reply to let you know I think you confused the name of the server. I know what the TLE server is, i'm one of those people who fought for it for years. I just don't know what this new server named "isle of refuge" will be, its supposed to be the new heirloom tradable server or something. But i see little point to it.
  7. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

Yup yup. Thought you meant the remaining TLE server.

I kind of have my hopes up it's a test to see if making heirloom tradeable is a popular enough idea (and non-game breaking) that it will be added to regular servers after a while. I'm one of the casual gamers that's too busy to do any thing fun anymore. XD I craft a bit and save up plat to buy what I need for the very few times I get to actually play. I pay my subscription mostly just to keep my shops open so I can afford to get a bit o' gear to keep me from going splat on those occasions. lol (Not that I mind. I'd pay the sub just to support my favorite game. Call me one of those rare people that realises it costs money to run a game and I'm not entitled to get everything given to me just because I want it that way. XD Awful lot of people I bump into seem to think the unrealistic way. o.0... the gambling though... that irked me.)

But yah, the point to it is to not let the game get stale. Trying new things is a good idea. There were probably more requests for making things tradeable than there were for the retro server. I love the retro server, but I honestly think if there was a vote between it and a heirloom=tradeable, the tradeable would have won. /..\ (Of course, I only say that because of how uppity people get when I say any thing nostalgic.)
  8. Zehl_IceFire Member

I'm not interested in the new servers but I think the ONLY point to any new server is for everyone to have an equal start, equally poor and equally in noob gear. It's intimidating starting with nothing as a new player, not that EQII has many of those.

9. dariusthegreat New Member

I have never said it before but id like to take a small moment to personally thank you windstalker for your hardwork and dedication to us the eqheads :D thanks yo ! :)
    HaphazardAllure, Dude and Prissetta like this.
  10. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

I also want to thank the whole team for the hard work in trying to provide us with so many play options to enjoy our time in Norrath ! Thank you all :)
    Griffon Lady and Dude like this.
  11. Prayos Well-Known Member

Omens of War and Epic 2.0 confirmed!
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

wow there used to be a pet arena to bad it did not work , it would be something else to do for people
    When I first started to play on line games I played one that allows you to do races with your pets or other competitions
    It also allows you to release your pets into your home.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.