State of the Wizard Address (Serious)

Discussion in 'Mages' started by SacDaddy420, Dec 24, 2015.

1. wazul Active Member

we have lost so many ambassador... now nobody take a look about wizard. i never see one dev comment this or past topic for wizard.
    but, no doubt, few warlock always react here.. for say again wizard is good not warlock...

MB is crap since ? before DOV.
    FB exclude some ability, dot, no double cast.
    1.5s for cast FB....
    Left side : no comment
    with stat inflation, sharing all stat and buff with pet, itemisation fervor and scout, wizard and yes warlock cannot follow. and is only the beginning.... we have no pet, only a short burst period, long cast, and poor dmg if we compare with récent change.
  2. Rondo9 Active Member

Yes we are going to have a hard time to even bet summoners on AE fights now, before they were on our heals. I have attempted to reach out to some devs about the status of the Wizard class!
  3. Brightlyz Active Member

This^^^^^ If Conj is gonna stay as powerful and easy to play as they are right now could you guys just make the mythical hammer heirloom so i can change mains kthnx.
  4. Ashandra Well-Known Member

I would keep pushing for your class to get a needed work over rather then worrying about others and crying for nerfs .....
  5. Mrmacky Active Member

Dawww how have all you wizards coped upto this point being so weak :( i feel so bad for all of you
    Awwwwwwwwwwww
    If one wizard is capable of parsing well enough to be on par with others, or even beat them then all are. Keep working at it
    Yoube likes this.
  6. Rondo9 Active Member

If your referring to someone that has a Myth, then sure great. But its ridiculous how they can buff summoners and leave the other classes as is! Sorcerers need to start getting vocal like the summoner community!

The Wizard class is well over due for some changes, the Dev need to do something.
  7. Uyaem Member

Left side is a joke, and probably even broken, and I hope it stays that way. Cba to respec every other encounter. :)
    Other than that, comparing parses has become even more of a laugh than in the past. Tgere are a few items that will make your parse skyrocket on certain encounters. Group makeup has been a factorsince forever and, to some extent, is still important. But even more so, what the people in your group are wearing is more and more important... Or at least it is with the ToT items (pre-Zek), which is what is still worn in raids.

That said, there is certainly a few Wiz spells and AAs that are in dire need of an overhaul.
    - Manaburn does negligible damage, with an insane cast time
    - Fusion does ok but only three targets paired with the limitations of a frontal cone makes it a very situational tool. A lot of the time there are better options, and the enhancement from the class cloak still doesn't make it better. I mean, it's a class cloak, it should make the spell SHINE.
  8. Mrmacky Active Member

I'm not referring to someone with the hammer.
  9. Deezknives New Member

Nerf summoner's 2016. like veta said. least 25-35% on those dumb fires.. tired of seeing "I dont press any buttons or change any items but get 200% increase in dps, but its cuz im good not cuz buff"... Also in b4 macky cry.. but at least he parsed well prior to these changes, most the summoners saying im good.. did not, which suggests to me they were good before and people were bad at them....but now they're slightly overpowered with Bads running a muck on parses.... and also #Un-nerf FB/MB 2016!
  10. Retlec New Member

Should probably just stick to crying in your scout forums you little baby.
  11. strange New Member

It's like saying oh look I get a 100 fervor off a proc
    look at me I'm awesome.... waits on bow with no resolve...
  12. Deezknives New Member

mad?
  13. Ashandra Well-Known Member

The necros I see without a hammer aren't beating me on the parse by a long shot , its a case of nerf the hammer in my view it really stuffs the class balance up to the point of being broken.
  14. Deezknives New Member

or just.. tone down dumbfire pets.. like undead horde and awakened communion.. etc.... like veta/sigmaz were saying..Item nerfing isnt going to fix whats going on.. the classes themselfs need to be looked at..
  15. strange New Member

Thread de-railed
  16. Ashandra Well-Known Member

LOL, its like closing time at a bar it gets a bit sloppy with a few swinging at the summoners or just plain crying into there beer, this threads been running for awhile with no red writing to comment on any thing suggested for the wiz class any feed back would be good there's some good ideas posted.....
  17. Pringlez Member

#UnNerfFieryBlast2016
    Entropy likes this.
  18. Ashandra Well-Known Member

I just got to reply to this , if you go through the thread you will see ppl wanting to put the myth weapon on there necro or have class changed to one the reason being is the reset makes them very op you have a 5 min spell being reset every 30 secs , you are wanting a blanket nerf which will really effect a class for the people with out this item... again how do you balance classes when this is occurring?
  19. Rondo9 Active Member

They need to change the fervor effect on pets like communion and roaring flame, they just cant nerf fiery blast and leave summoner pets the way it is! Something needs to happen and Kaith needs to starts communicating with some of the more experienced Wizards because its clear he has no clue about the class, hence why nothing gets done and just gets left the way it is.

With how simple summoners are to play it is down right demoralising how they can get buffed from one simple mechinic change and other classes just fell by the way side.

x2
  20. rutro Well-Known Member

Getting tired of nerf talk...and "skill". If I know what buttons to press to beat you...I am going to. Otherwise, every class would do the exact same dmg with the exact same skills. When is the last time assassin was nerfed or an SK> ? LOL!