The Temple of the Tempest - Maj'Dul Server

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, May 27, 2016.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I know, I know....Another Shanette house...:eek:
    But alas....it is true...I present the second entry into my Places of Worship series "The Temple of the Tempest" - An island shrine built in honor of Karana, The Rain Keeper.
    For those interested in visiting, it is under Raylann on Maj'Dul, in Massive Homes / Newly Published. (Raylann's Storm Tower Isle - South Freeport) :D
    For those who just want pictures, I've got those too! :p
    ~Shanette

The Chapel of Storms (interiors not pictured)
    [IMG]

The Everlasting Light Tower
    [IMG]

The Hall of the Four Seasons
    [IMG]

The Seaside Gazebo
    [IMG]

This gorgeous tree...
    [IMG]

The Pool of Karana
    [IMG][IMG]

The Prayer Garden
    [IMG]
  2. Spextasy Well-Known Member

ETA : Oops, double posted somehow.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

Wow what an amazing use of focus crystals. I LOVE that tower! You must have a ton of characters and done a lot of questing to collect all those blue and gray glowy items. Either that or spent TONS of plat for them. :)
  4. Spextasy Well-Known Member

All of the above plus I had some very generous friends donate some of the spheres and pedestals. ;)
  5. Febrith Well-Known Member

It looks really amazing, the lighting is perfect for that colour scheme and with the colour of the sky - love it!
  6. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

LOL I love looking at peoples houses, and love when they post pics !
    And a lot of times I like to visit them in game too, -esp when they look cool like yours- and vote :)
  7. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

8. Spextasy Well-Known Member

9. Niboota Well-Known Member

10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Went to see this house the other day. Very cool. I love the blue and gray! There was something I am stealing someday...forgot what it was but I have a screenie somewhere
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  11. Afista Well-Known Member

Oooooh, I love this! The Everlasting Light Tower is simply amazing and I absolutely adore the Pool of Karana. Nice work!
  12. Gracey Well-Known Member

So pretty - always love your work. I'll visit as soon as I can get in game
  13. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Looks incredible,I will pop over and visit with my little Fae maiden Torista Asa's. Hurry servers and come up !
  14. shadowedwolf84 New Member

Last night, I took a look at one of Shanette's homes... And ended up spending a couple hours looking at all the homes you've done.
    You do really amazing work.
  15. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Thank you all for your kinds words and votes. They're much appreciated! :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  16. Febrith Well-Known Member

Well /jawdrop - I hope you enjoy the video tour:)

17. Spextasy Well-Known Member

OMG I can't stop laughing at your diving board adventure! lol "grow, up, Darkstar!" you kill me :p

When I started building the Everlasting Light Tower, I set out to build a "small, simple lighthouse"...well it kind of got away from me, and that's where I ended up. lol but it remains one of my favorite things I've ever created. :D

Glad you enjoyed your visit and the Hall of the Four Seasons.Thank you for the lovely video tour of it! I enjoyed seeing it through your eyes. :)
  18. kianne Well-Known Member

HOLY FRICKEN MOLY.... woman thats fenominal!!... bloody brilliant shan... i love the colours its awesome wowzers xx
  19. Spextasy Well-Known Member

P.S. It's currently #165 filtered under Recent, in the Hall of Fame, should anyone wish to find it in person. ;)
  20. Febrith Well-Known Member

You're so welcome - I loved everything about it:)