Signature Line for Zek, the Scourge Wastes!

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Kander, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Kander Developer

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know, we had an issue with the end-line reward for this main signature line for this update. So for today only, you will not be able to complete the signature line.

We have a fix in for tomorrow morning. The issue was that the reward was not correct and rather than have people be disappointed or cause any CS issues we decided it would be better to wait for the update tomorrow.

Thanks for being understanding about the inconvenience.
    Kittybock likes this.
  2. Jrel Well-Known Member

Does this have anything to do with no one being able to find any of the 3 items for Sacrifice?
  3. Tomshindo Active Member

I've noticed one of them had been completed. but the others...not yet.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The items you get from other quests in the zone. I documented as much as I could in the short time I had testing, and you'll find it on the wiki at http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Zek,_the_Scourge_Wastes_Timeline

Note that I was testing solo, so I don't have much useful information on the Heroic version of Zek or any instances. And some of what I saw in Beta/test may have changed at release, so if anyone spots an inaccuracy, update that page!
    Kittybock and Prissetta like this.
  5. Ratitz Active Member

The NPC Oarwille Wight in the Heroic version is not spawning again for the 2nd quest. Plz help. We have tried everything.
  6. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Arch Alchemist in the scourge keep solo for the saving grassblade quest is not spawning after you add the components to the cauldron....only get that "the cauldron bubbles but goes still as you have already been challenged by another" not like I can pick this up at another time since all the items are temp/no-zone
  7. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Finally got the update...game crashed than came back and had to require everything and added the items to pot again and worked...weird
    Kittybock likes this.
  8. Eldy New Member

I found all 3 subjects, passed him, but he was lost in the quest .... hanging job "again to talk to him," I have circled the entire area with the radar - it it does not ... what to do?
  9. Lea Plath Active Member

For the people who are looking for help on the sig quest:

1) The Branch is from a questline that starts with the water elemental near Balin (need to speak Druzaic) that leads you to the nearby trent.

2) The acorn is found in the cave you traveled to in Honor the Dead. I used Night Vision mode to help me find it cause the cave is super dark.

3) The signet comes from the advanced solo after you have done all the grassblade quests. Orcs will begin to drop an item called something like Hounds of War Sigil. Once you have 21 on them go to the altar in the advanced solo and click it. This will give you the signet.
    Xillean, Prissetta and Cutcha like this.
  10. Thand Well-Known Member

i added the components and got a different mob )
  11. Guurzak Active Member

Alt-L will light your personal torch, no problems with dark spaces.
  12. Levatino Active Member

I'm stuck at first step of seek the sneak. step 2 is Grassblade or so I found out, but where to go to for the first step in this quest?
  13. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

Is it intended that the Hounds of War Sigil drops are as rare as they are? After two fulls runs at the advanced solo, killing every orc in sight, I have 14 sigils. I asked about it in general and I'm doing better than some - someone said after two runs they only had 11, so they may or may not get the last 10 in the third go round. Wasn't sure if it was intended that some, if they have bad RNG luck on body drops, have to run the advanced solo 2-3 times to get the things they need for the quest.

Can we also get some flagging on the sigils themselves so it's clear they are a quest item? They are tradeable and sellable to vendors. Maybe make them no value?
    Prissetta likes this.
  14. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to add for any that are stuck on getting more sigils - any orc drops them, even those outside the advanced solo. :) I was able to get back in and get the update on a cleared zone once I realized that.
    Prissetta likes this.
  15. Drax Member

Same issue exactly. Frustrating indeed!
  16. Amfish Active Member

[IMG]

Completed both solo and heroic achievement, got 2 of the exact same mount. Is this supposed to happen so you only complete one or is the heroic supposed to be better/worse than Golaru.

*if someone can fix the image link for me, would appreciate it! no idea how....*
  17. Guurzak Active Member

[IMG]

You have to link to the actual image file (with a .png, .gif, or .jpg suffix) not the imgur page hosting the image (with no suffix).
    Prissetta likes this.
  18. Iuvili Member

Which version is this? Solo, Heroic? I am not sure what cave you are talking about.
  19. Chiffon Active Member

Was running the adv solo instance with a friend and the update required 21 sigils PER PERSON to get the update. Was this intentional? If grouped with someone and you have a total of 21 sigils it should provide an update for both players.
    Brienae likes this.
  20. Trilly Active Member

I cant get the cauldron to do anything but when i click it with the oil...it says something about cleaning the oil. HOW do you get the cauldron to take the items??