GU 100 Solo Questline

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Elowith, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Elowith Active Member

I've managed to do the solo quest line and complete the daily, i.e., kill all the named. However I am stuck on the actual quest line being unable to find 5 (or any) reliquaries to destroy. Anyone find them somewhere? Would love to finish this before it goes live.
  2. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

I do not know, unfortunately I can not help you because you can view the content only when you have a Char leveled on the test server on real lvl 100th The have a few so you can answer, unfortunately only a few. Sorry.
    Feldon likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Elowith, I have been documenting as I quest, and although I am stuck at The Siege of Zek: Sacrifice, I've found other side quests and whatnot. I've been working in Zek, the Scourge Wastes (Solo). Would you be willing to share the quest names you've found, maybe with the name of the quest givers?

I'm stuck a bit on the overland name kills. I've figured out that the orcs in front of massed ranks of troops are placeholders, as are Overseers and such, but here's what I have thus far:
    • Aman Herun
    • Blacksmith Gerd
    • Quartermaster Klag
    • Summoner Kujig
    • Warrider Steeltusk
    • Yorig the Lazy
    • Captain Goreaxe
    • Digger Kertig
    • The Hill King
    • Lozonn Rhag
    • Overseer Borrik
    • Touk Deadwood
    • Watchman Borg
    I've no idea where to look for the ones I haven't killed yet.

On the other hand, I've found 20 collection quests, half in Zek, the Scourge Wastes (Solo), half in Zek, the Scourge Wastes (Heroic). I haven't completed a meta-collection yet, but I'm gettin' there.
    Jrel likes this.
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I was hoping to get some progress going on my lone level 100 on the Test server, only to find that Druzaic "Words of Pure Magic" is needed for one of the side quests (with the cleansed rivulet, after you cleanse Spiral Lake for Bailin). Whoops! (Mind you, it is an easy quest to do at level 100, "just" a bit of extra time - it just sort of surprised me.)
    Jrel and Sigrdrifa like this.
  5. Lylah New Member

Same thing happened when I got to this part of the quest. I looked everywhere and didn't find any. Had to zone out and reset and the reliquaries showed up - same room with Grassblade, Alchemist's room.
  6. Elowith Active Member

So... the reliquaries now spawn, but I can not find any blood sap (which I presume is needed to spawn the Alchemist?) Anyone able to find it?
  7. Chrol Developer

Currently you can't reacquire the components needed to spawn the alchemist for your quest if you already spawned another boss elsewhere (won't say who). However, that's a bug and will be fixed so a non-boss version of the alchemist can spawn for quest progression.
    -Soteria- and Prissetta like this.
  8. Elowith Active Member

Bless you for responding. And have spawned all the bosses I could find, which definitely makes the quest impossible right now.
  9. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

If this was supposed to be fixed before the update, it didn't appear to have stuck. I can't summon the alchemist because I killed other bosses already. I have the items in my bags, and when I click the cauldron I get told "the cauldron bubbles then grows quiet as you have already been challenged by another". Not a fun discovery after spending over an hour in the advanced solo.
  10. Chrol Developer

Are you positive you have the ingredients required to spawn the alchemist, and not someone else?
  11. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

Was just logging in to edit my post. I was missing an ingredient. I don't know if it's a bug but I was able to click the cauldron when I had everything but one item, which was what confused me.

Thanks for your help Chrol! (This is Gretyl)
    Prissetta likes this.
  12. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Might as well not bother, i discovered:
    (1461882577)[Thu Apr 28 16:29:37 2016] The Signet of Gannar materializes within your hand!
    (1461882578)[Thu Apr 28 16:29:38 2016] You receive \aITEM -1339067507 -579156450:Signet of Gannar\/a.
    (1461882579)[Thu Apr 28 16:29:39 2016] You discovered \aITEM -1339067507 -579156450:Signet of Gannar\/a.
    (1461882579)[Thu Apr 28 16:29:39 2016] Kuuleis discovered \aITEM -1339067507 -579156450:Signet of Gannar\/a.

only to find the final turn in is broken and was informed it won't get patched until tomorrow
    My discovery of the mount stolen from me due to coding.
  13. Enigma Active Member

What are the stats of that reward?
  14. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Due to a bug that they were unable to fix before launch, there is no reward until the next patch.
  15. Eoria Member

I killed alchemist. I need signet of Gannar,
    I got no idea how.
  16. Lea Plath Active Member

Get 21 sigils from the orcs in the keep and click the altar in the keep.
  17. Eoria Member

We collected 21 shields and weapons and sigils, clicked Helm as order said...
    All those 21 thingy disappeared and Killug spawn and we killed it.
    After that we went back to click alter, said 21 empty slots for sigils???

hmmm what's going on?
  18. Lea Plath Active Member

Sigils are diffrent to the swords/sheilds/hammers.
  19. Eoria Member

HOw do you get 21 sigils? I killed entrie orcs in zone got like 7 sigils
  20. Eoria Member

OK, i found out you can also zone out to general populatedarea and kill trash orcs, can loot sigils and go back into instance.
    Never had an idea to zone out of instance and be able to get items needed for instance, in public zone.. hmm
    Odd.