NEW 20 - 100 Agnostic ..

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by OTG - Bretii, Apr 28, 2016.

1. OTG - Bretii New Member

Seems that it is VERY hard at 100 level to even kill 1 mob in there with 4 100s, I am not sure how anyone between level 20 - 99 will be able to live past the entrance steps. Is this the intended results for this new content?
  2. Estal Well-Known Member

Spending more time on a lvl 30 toon to gear up for an agnostic zone than it would take to lvl to 100 the old fashioned way ftw.
  3. Gninja Developer

The agnostic zone below level 95 is the same as it was before the health is not different. 95+ however the creatures have more hit points and its tuned for a full group.
    Livejazz, Jaden and Prissetta like this.
  4. Guurzak Active Member

Gating casual/social content like heartbinding behind srs bsns heroic monsters is an interesting design decision.
  5. Gninja Developer

We are watching it closely and if it ends up to be too difficult we can adjust it. There were some growing pains expected with the agnostic code and 95+ content so please hang in there!
  6. Estal Well-Known Member

Good to know, I'll head back later with a pure low level group, need more dps scouts anyway:p
  7. Lamatu Active Member

The linked mobs in SoL must be buggy with too much HP. I took a 94 toon in solo and killed two names which only took 30s each. Then I got gated on the other two names with linked mobs needed to spawn the remaining names.
  8. Gninja Developer

What is the name of the creatures and I can take a look.
  9. Lamatu Active Member

I'm not in there anymore but any of the mobs in there that are linked have way too much HP. The linked dragonflies and the linked fairys that are needed to spawn two names are them. The linked glowy orbs trash in the zone are the same with HP problems.
  10. Buggabug Active Member

Something is definitely different. I zone in with my 69 conj and 10yr pally and can barely solo one custodian, less than a week ago I could clear the zone (was hunting shinies). On zone in my health jumped to 4mill and I was like wth.
  11. dooya New Member

My fiancee and i zoned in both on live and the TLE server. We both had mercs up, and went in with a ranger and a troub. Despite this we weren't able to make a dent even on the first heroic in the zone on both live and TLE. On the TLE the mobs were lvl 97. Something is really messed up
  12. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

[IMG]

The SOL Agnostic @ 100, whooo weee - tough business. Tried to solo ONE mob in there - pfft - even with my super uber 112 Resolve! xD
    Will go in with a group later and check it out. Eq2: Redefining what SOL really means...
    Kaydencia likes this.
  13. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I'm really all for growing pains, what I found frustrating so far is that if you go in with a low dps group which takes a long time to get through trash mobs, you get kicked out in 1.5 hours.

I can see better gear, more quests done etc will help with that, but really a lock out? I'm not sure I like it, if it absolutely must have a lock out, then consider maybe increasing it by just a little bit. My initial 2 coppers :)

ALSO - just tried zoning in with a level 36 and she got message that must be at least level 50 to enter so... other things seem to be ick lol
    Prissetta likes this.
  14. Doomravin Well-Known Member

Took 4 level 100 middle strength raid guildies (t1 and t2 completed, looking at gateway mobs for t3) and my level 94 agnostic super zerker as tank into this zone - trash mobs have lots of hit points and go down the hard way, doing almost no damage but taking an age to get down for trash mobs; but the names have almost no hit points and go down like a sack of bricks.

Experience was absolutely pitiful - we almost quit the zone because the experience and loot before the zone boss simply wasn't worth it - no way am I taking peeps below level 100 in there to level up as I would be wasting everyone's time

On the plus side we got the wings of valor (featherfall ability for the win!) and the heartstone for the guild hall (on our first and currently probably only ever run until it gets fixed) as well a load of house items we can get from the normal version....
  15. Gninja Developer

We've checked in a few tweaks for tomorrow. Sorry about the growing pains. The 95+ agnostic is pretty gnarly to get balanced :( But, we're givin it all we got. capt'n!
    Montag, Jaezah, DoomDrake and 5 others like this.
  16. Doomravin Well-Known Member

Reminds me , tried ToT district of Ash with my zerker and a guildie after the SoL run - mobs have had their hitpoints raised through the roof there as well - 94 zerker and level 94 troubie with healer merc Kluuron. Instead of it taking about 15 seconds to kill 4 mobs at the entrance as per usual it took about 5 to 8 minutes to kill the same four mobs.

So I simply gave up - looks like no more levelling guildies in agnostics until it gets fixed. Shame since that's one of the ways we get new raiders from new players rejoining or joining the game, levelling them up so they can start grouping with our level 100s
  17. Strings Well-Known Member

Well I can tell you from experience that a level 50 conjuror with decent gear for the level and a skilled conjuror player behind the wheel, with Kenny by my side can no longer run the zone. The mobs all have the brackets around their names (meaning heroic or whatever) and the show no level and they are unkillable. I cornered one of those little goat bastards by himself and couldn't make a dent. If my level 100 can't do it anymore because I don't have raid gear, that I can live with, but I have lower toons, how is a level 50 supposed to get ToT gear? I am really upset and I'm going to step back from this until tomorrow when I'll be calmer.
  18. OTG - Bretii New Member

New math and stuff.. no worries.. but I just ran in the Stygian, took me almost 10 minutes to fight a wisp in there, and that is me with all the 90 gear from there and some Skyshrine stuff at 94th as a Shadownight, with 301 AAs.. I was able to solo the faeries and trees prior to the patch/update.. so if you wouldn't mind catching the other Agnostics too please.
  19. Oculto New Member

Before the patch my wife and I both at level 93 could duo the Temple of Faceless Agnostic with quite ease. After the patch it took us almost 5+ minutes to just kill the first lizard in there that roams. If that is intended, I would like an answer as to why this change?
  20. Gninja Developer

Just for the record Agnostic zones were never really intended for people to duo them they were still supposed to retain that you needed a group to do them. Having said that I do feel they are a little too difficult right now and that is why we are taking a close look.
    Jaden, Meneltel and Xianthia like this.