Broken Achievement Reporting

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Gninja, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Alphonce New Member

Just Completed the last Collections from Silent City: The Delving Dead and I got the Achievement Collector's Paradise. So I think that works. BUT I dont know if the The Palace of Sabaron should be included in that achievement.
  2. Ilyriel-Jentara Active Member

Flawless: Sevalak of Storms' Demise

Did this today, still broken.
  3. Ilyriel-Jentara Active Member

Ikatiar's Demise (Challenge)
    Flawless: Ikatiar's Demise (Challenge)

Both still broken.
  4. Gninja Developer

All of these were fixed and checked in for live server with next update.
    Neiloch and Ilyriel-Jentara like this.
  5. Jenkzz Member

No achievement for killing the contested mushroom kind of sucks Gninja... Especially after dealing with the duck zoners, key questers, and fatality ta rds to kills it...
  6. Gninja Developer

That will be fixed as well in same update mentioned above.
    Neiloch and Jenkzz like this.
  7. Jenkzz Member

Thank you sir
  8. Raenius Well-Known Member

Confirmed that Sevalak and Ikatiar achievements are working now - thanks Gninja.
  9. Gninja Developer

/yay

That one took a while to track down. Sorry about that.
  10. Ilyriel-Jentara Active Member

Flawless: Kraytoc's Demise

is broken, just tested.
  11. Gninja Developer

Which category are you seeing it under?
  12. Daray Well-Known Member

Pretty sure that achievement doesn't exist, and is just reported on eq2u in error.

Though not sure why it shouldn't exist (both normal/challenge versions) - I don't recall that script having anything that caused unavoidable player deaths.
  13. Ilyriel-Jentara Active Member

I was looking under Destiny of Velious under eq2u. Daray is probably right about the site listing it in error though.
  14. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

eq2u doesn't pull them out of thin air: Kraytoc.
  15. Canth Active Member

I'm not sure why Kraytoc didn't have a flawless. He's got defeat, shorthanded and sense of urgency both in normal and challenge mode, but no flawless. It shows on EQ2U but not on the achievement tab on the journal.
  16. Raenius Well-Known Member

Well, if you take a look on u.eq2wire.com there are quite some very old achievements which are still read out by census, but aren`t available anymore ingame OR which have been completed but census still shows them as uncompleted:

- Raids -> AoM -> Defeating the Primordial Ritualist Villandre V`ZHer (completed, census still shows as uncompleted)
    - Raids -> CoE -> Death Raider achievement (completed, census still shows as uncompleted)

The DoV-expansion in raids seems to have the most mistakes:

- Raids -> DoV -> contested Avatars (Sullon/Tallon/Vallon each also with shorthanded/flawless) - have been completed but census still shows as uncompleted.
    - in that category are still shown the very old removed heroic achievements which got deleted:
    Flawless: Warmaster Deynka Packlasher Demise
    Flawless: Warmaster Korok Hai`s Demise
    Shorthanded: Warmaster Deynka Packlasher Demise
    Shorthanded: Warmaster Korok Hai`s Demise

Not sure if its on DBGs or EQ2Wires side where problems occured.
  17. Ilyriel-Jentara Active Member

It would be the former in this case, as I had a new player in there with me who had never been in there previously. She received the kill achievement, shorthanded, and sense of urgency.
  18. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Some mobs have more than one achievement. Due to either a bugged version that was killed or killed by exploit, etc, etc. they put in another achievement. Primordial Ritualist, Forge Golem, Cruor for examples all have more than one achievement. In some cases you got the kill for the old or new one, in others like Forge Golem you can actually have achievements for both if you killed it before and after the change. Personally I don't see the point of changing/removing/adding achievement ID's because there has never been a raid mob that a guild killed and couldn't kill the new/fixed/patched version. Take all 7+ versions of Drinal for instance, I think at one point it was changed every week.

It's all on the DBG data side, it even shows an achievement for the first version of the HKC guild hall which was obtained by killing Djinn Master for some strange reason and a couple of guilds got that update as well. Before it was changed to the current 2 achievements for it.
  19. Raenius Well-Known Member

It seems some achievements regarding those key quests (solo overland Zek Isle) get stuck and final achievement wont be completed even tho I ran each at least once.

Census shows I have completed 4/8 but the other 4 wont update even when doing them again and again.
  20. Raenius Well-Known Member

Any news on broken key quest achievement in Zek?