[TLE] Echoes of Faydwer to Unlock Thurs, April 7 @ 12PM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Mar 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arandar Well-Known Member

We definitely won't get the Shard of Hate, that's a T8 raid zone that came out a bit after Kunark was released. You may be thinking of the Shard of Fear, which is a T7 group instance that came out a few months before Kunark.
  2. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Moonlight Enchantments probably requires Guk to be accesible.
  3. Rivenly Well-Known Member

I did mean Shard of Fear :p Thanks for the catch Kurzan!

I don't see why we would need Guk for Moonlight Enchantments- the zone access areas would all be available. They may share some art, but they are their own instances.
  4. Arandar Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I think it's a moot point now. I seriously doubt they're going to put the effort into updating the beta server a couple of days before it's unlocked on Stormhold. In any case, at this point I guess it's better that they spend any time actually addressing remaining issues rather than updating Beta.
  5. Arandar Well-Known Member

I'm sure there will be. Personally, I just wish there was less "radio silence" from the developers. I know they can't spend all of their time watching the forums, but addressing some of the larger questions / issues raised would be nice.
  6. Phixur New Member

So the servers will come down at 7:00 PST tomorrow for a 1 hour update in which the Update Notes state that EOF will be unlocked with the update. Up to this point, it has said that EOF will go live at 12:00 PST tomorrow. Just curious which time is actually correct for EOF to be activated tomorrow...is it 12:00 noon or is it around 8:00 when the update finishes?
  7. Monotone Active Member

For KoS go live the downtime was longer for TLE servers (3 hrs). I can only assume that TLE will be down longer and the time in this thread of 12 PST was an estimate based off longer maintenance. I am figuring tomorrow we will see the downtime thread get extended out for Stormhold.
  8. Nuada Active Member

u see many ppls want PVP - DT was full on start.. but not without support or months of PVP Spell fix aka. dispatch. i say since years Make a flag system FOR THE "CHARACTERS" PVP on/off switch. for ALL SERVERS!!

but all pvp players need more as this, we need gear for making PVP.. i not mean PVP-Gear. only Raid gear for PVP, if noone get Items or stuff for PVP, u see the server is very fast empty....

In the end from Nagafen SOE has not more updatest the WF and PVP-Gear... and months later server dead......

for me the logic is not so hard to understand like for DBG ??
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I am having fun :) that should say it all we are not done yet with the old zones , but with the extra 50 AA points and the better gear we just might be able to do it before we are also done with this x pack hopefully in something like 4 months
    or so :D
    so far so good I lost a lot of good friends on Deathtoll , that do not plan on playing on Stormhold but some did and with my new friends I guess it will work out all right

THANKS a bunch for giving us City festival and especially for the expansion of the time we were afraid we will only get a short time for this one

o noooo grabs coffee and deer stakes and runs to Kella
    I need those beautiful gloves and the shoulders so my Troll can look sexy :p;)

Why is there a Sarnak invasion in Freeport ?
    I miss the old faces I hope they were not dragged of into slavery by the sarnaks or worse been eaten
    ( looks over her little shoulder uneasy ) I hope they don't eat Ratongas.
    Sejreia likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.