Members: Double Up on Bonuses Until March 2

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Feb 24, 2016.

1. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Double tokens instead next time?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Arieva Well-Known Member

Anyone else notice that personal status is NOT doubling? I turn in an item that gives guild xp and I get a server bonus message but personal status on turning it items like purple armor runes (which were 10,000 personal status usually) gives just 10,000. Shouldn't they give 20,000 or have I lost my marbles?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Karsa like this.
  3. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Confirmed - sold some various status items to test the waters, and its not doubling personal status. However, completing a quest that has a status component doubles just fine. Disappointing.
  4. Glenorian Well-Known Member

Woohoo! This is awesome!
  5. Ursa Minor Well-Known Member

Apparently status from item turn-ins is not doubled. Which I discovered the hard way last double status day, when I found out that the Vesspyr Isles catalogue quests had been stealth changed to reward a token to sell for status, rather than a straight status award, when you complete the quest. So, instead of getting a 34mil return on a 37mil cost, you only get 17mil. The ROI just got too rotten at that point. Losing 3mil a pop for bumping the guild is acceptable; losing 20mil is not.
  6. Tedorikkthefirst Member

GiddyUP!
    Ty ty !!

T1st
  7. Vaevienne New Member

Thank you!!!
  8. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I thought the double status always meant earned, not sold items?
  9. Arieva Well-Known Member

Well that is a bummer...especially considering everyone in auction channel is trying to make bank on those cataloger's tokens considering the double status.. So you're telling me if I turn one of those in right now it'll just be 17 mil?
  10. staren New Member

wow thank you
  11. JudasPriest New Member

Might of had a joygasm if you all added double currency too ;)
  12. dalponis Member

Question, how does 40% equal double EXP?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Eradani like this.
  13. Auxel New Member

Thank you!
  14. Alenna Well-Known Member

you must be on a TLE server.
  15. Alenna Well-Known Member

are you sure you turned on the bonus XP doing the newsies should have netted me at least one level on my 92 adventurer and she only gained one bubble if that even after the turn in. status was what I expected. but xp wasn't. I know this becuase I"ve done newsies on another bonus xp weekend and got 2 levels on my 90 -92 toon. something is wrong.
  16. Eradani Well-Known Member

we are but we still wonder why double = 40%
  17. Miss_Jackie Active Member

Woot! Time to level up some alts!
  18. Adevil Well-Known Member

Because on TLE normal xp is 20% of what it is on live servers. Therefore 40% is twice as much as we normally get.
  19. Alenna Well-Known Member

btw I am not on a TLE server and did not see any change in my level i"m still 92 after doing newsies and runing an LAD ToT instance dungeon. either they didn't turn it on on Antonia bayle or the live servers or they set it up as if we were TLE.
  20. Adevil Well-Known Member

Mouse over your XP bar and see what the server bonus is. To be quite honest, on live servers where I have 180% Veteran Bonus and usually 200% from Vitality the addition of 100% Server Bonus is barely noticable.