Tricksy Trinkets - collection quest

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Winterfell, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Winterfell New Member

Hello all,
    In my broker searches I came across a collection item which appears to belong to the ToV collection "Tricksy Trinkets" according to eq2wire. http://u.eq2wire.com/collection/detail/3708770476
    However, I can't seem to find any more collection pieces or information about where to find these items. It's not on wikia or zam.
    Does anyone know anything about this collection?
    Thanks
  2. Laiina Well-Known Member

Just going by the discovery dates, these are pretty rare items - the dates across servers span several weeks or months.

No other info, but guessing this is a raid item, an event item, or a guide thing.
    Winterfell likes this.
  3. Marq Member

They pop as part of the one shot Bristlebane fights script in ToV wing3 (think like 1 or 2 per zone), only healers can pick them up iirc and only up for a limited time on that phase of the fight (in addition to needing to clear some really crappy scipts to even get to pull it).
    Winterfell likes this.
  4. Winterfell New Member

oh geez that sounds hard to obtain... Thank you both for the info!
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

Wow, only healers can pick them up and during a fight, when they should be focusing on healing their raid members? What were the devs thinking when they implemented this collection? Sheesh!
    Juraiya likes this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I was gonna ask which ToV, but Google gave me the answer: Temple of Veeshan: The Dreadscale's Maw [Raid]

The reward from this collection is a mount:
    \aITEM 656613777 -1536257478:Gnawed Meaty Bone\/a
  7. Yenk Active Member

I got one from Thalumbra-fertilizers.
    Soara2 likes this.