[TLE] Vote to Unlock Echoes of Faydwer In-Game Now!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brains Member

Glad i quit and and cancelled subscription. Best game with the worst Devs ever..
    Mizgamer62 and Graybeard like this.
  2. Adevil Well-Known Member

Just because they made an exception for the first two adventure packs doesn't mean they will for the third. The fact that we've already had a vote for EoF is a pretty good sign that they don't intend to.
  3. Rubick Well-Known Member

Probably. All they ever do is throw baby rage tantrums and/or issue ultimatums instead of posting anything productive. See Eradani and Ceylynn in this thread for prime examples.
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  4. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

well I'm glad the vote didn't pass, there's too much stuff to fix, and just maybe they will make the next xpac better with more time.
    Graybeard likes this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Ceyllynn your right I think getting or not getting an x pack is not the main reason that so many people stopped playing , I think its that the mobs just attacked so hard and the healing was way of and so on and so on , that made the game unplayable for most but the hardiest. Or at least it was no fun if you needed a bunch of people to help you for something that you should be able to do solo.
    Springelf and Eradani like this.
  6. brains Member

I quit because the game was broken in so many ways for many classes. In game stuff is mostly difficult due to low population and not enough groups to go around. I do agree that some of the solo instance quest can not be soloed by the majority of classes though. All these things added up to me quitting. I will resub for a month when they fix some of it. I see 2 things being dealt with today i had issues with. Lets see what happens. And Cey I am with you now that i give more thought to it.. bringing in EoF and having many join for a week or two just to quit in frustration to a broken game is a joke being told too many times. Before EoF comes out we need a week of beta that will include PvP. Merge the servers or do it right!!!
  7. DAig Member

Fallen Dynasty should come before EoF chronologically ... you think they would realise this ..
  8. Raff Well-Known Member

The servers voted against EoF? I haven't seen anything official one way or another. Or did I miss it?
  9. Adevil Well-Known Member

Roshen posted in this thread, and edited the original vote announcement to include the results.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

well Eradani get your subscription renewed the vote for ne next x pack did not go through ;)
  11. Graybeard New Member

Exactly... Mobs are way too hard and whoever says diferently is a liar. They killed the fun completely...

As I said before, I wish they Implemented the same KILLER mobs on all servers, that way they would really Kill EQ2 for good!

And of course when I tried to Contact their support a mohth ago I got the below reply...

12. Bosque Member

IKR?
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

sigh I just wished it was fixed and I mean on ALL servers Deathtoll would earn them more money if it was fixed I mean mobs and pvp combat and all , is that to much to ask ?
    I would understand better if there was any information about problems , like our xp is reduced on the TLS servers and maybe all the other things are linked and so they have a hard time to sort that out.
    But as long as all we get is silence we can only guess , and be sad :(.
    Graybeard likes this.
  14. Ruallin Ebonhammer Active Member

15. NeverHood New Member

UPDATE: The vote to unlock Echoes of Faydwer did NOT pass on either Stormhold or Deathtoll this month.

What is said is a lie , I think. When the next vote on the bill EoF or Marra?
    Almost everything on Deathtoll waited EoF. And now the majority simply do not play . And most likely will not play again . I do not see the players on the PVE. If you voted "not" what are you doing all this time ? Moreover , developers do not pay any attention to the players , to their opinion. And I'm sure that everything they promise and they say it is a lie . What they are not running EoF because correcting mistakes - false . They are simply waiting for time to get people to pay more than a month in anticipation of something new . This compares with the pigs and it is very stupid of you .
  16. Deathtognomes New Member

Flat out vote: No Dont unlock anything yet.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.