Finding Who to Kill for Love Notes, etc.

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Sharp Shooter, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Lera Well-Known Member

Please increase the drop rate on these for next year. It's painfully low, especially for mobs that drop multiple notes. I'm looking at you, immolated.
    Kittybock likes this.
  2. Caela Well-Known Member

The immolated one was hard. I cleared the two Maldura district zones 3 times, and killed countless ones in Thumbalina before it dropped. It was my very last one of all the achievements.
    Kittybock likes this.
  3. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Yep, Caela...that one was hard to get. I had an enormous amount of fun going back to Moors, etc, though. Added quite a bit to the shiny and L&L Depots.

Now, if I can get folks to hold still while I hand them roses ;)
  4. Caela Well-Known Member

I made a macro that will target the nearest player and give them a rose. Only on my main toon it seems to be bugged. I'm doing the Use Ability, and have dragged a stack of roses to it. No matter how many roses I have in my inventory, it says I have 23, and then it gives me an error that I can only use items in my inventory. So somehow it doesn't think the roses are in my inventory. If I harvest more roses, it will work correctly for 2 or 3, and then will stop working again - no matter how many I've harvested.

The same macro works fine on an alt.
  5. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Ahh, had not thought of that. I had focused many of my Erollisi activities in the past, on my Wiz...she was my old main. Since I play my zerker mostly these days, thought she'd better be handing out posies around Norrath, instead. Freshens up the place ;)
  6. Aivet Well-Known Member

Does anyone remember (or know) what the special bushes that appear on the 1st of April provide in terms of candy/notes? I can't recall if they just give you the shattered lands ones or if you can get any of them.
  7. Meisa Member

If you go into Nek Castle: Loves Errands, the candies you need (before Thalumbra) will all drop off anything/everything in small chests. You may have to run it a few times to get them all. Then, the gehein, if you've done the overland in Obol, you'll have to go into Harrow's end to get those. All the immolated are in the Districts in Maldura - it may take a couple of runs, but they will all drop off the immolated anythings in there.
  8. Moonfyre Everquesting since 1999

Working on the Love is Magic in the Planes of Prophecy...where does one find an alluxob love note?