[TLE] Vote to Unlock Echoes of Faydwer In-Game Now!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tinkerman New Member

All content above 30 gets insanely hard... its all because of the patch on tne 7th January. As an example, try Poets Palace and check out how much an "Urvan Guard" hits for, 3-5K per hit...

I wonder what genius came up with the idea!
    Graybeard likes this.
  2. Karioki Active Member

The vote started on February 4th. One week is Wed Feb 10th. It is now the 12th. Did I miss the announcement? I always allow for that but if I did it isn't being made easy to find.

Why no results? Hard to count the digital votes? Hanging Chads?
    Jaden likes this.
  3. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

They'll post it when they post it.
  4. Karioki Active Member

Well nobody could argue with that logic.
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  5. NeverHood New Member

Sorry for my English. I want to say my opinion about the situation in Deathtoll. I think EOF will be only after a Erollisi Day, as it was with KoS and Frostfell. But why should we wait forthisboring time? Оn pvp was not present Frostfell. We can give the tree and silly clothes? If only the fighting in the town? =((((I know everyonetalked a lot about the problems of the gameonTLE, but why are the developers not doing anythingin order to solvethese problems.I very much want to say, but there is this meaning and whether it is necessary to hope for correctionof the game?
    Frinch likes this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

the result of the vote will be published , when Daybreak has decided if the vote goes through. ;)
    Wirewhisker and Ceyllynn like this.
  7. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

for some reason they seem to want it to pass, so it probably will. after all.. their "fixes" are in it.
  8. Kristabella Well-Known Member

Roshen
    Community Relations

Hey all,

The vote to unlock Echoes of Faydwer is now available on Stormhold and Deathtoll servers! This poll will last one week.

Roshen, Feb 4, 2016

One Week.... Undoubtedly you will post it when ever you guys feel like it, but you could say something about why it is taking so long, are you using an abacus, beans, counting boards, or napier's bones? Awaiting fixes, because it passed and they need to be done before the release, we all could understand that.

Why say something will be done in one week, then not another word... you should not have put a date if you could not either honor it, or account for why you didn't.

Just my opinion. Suck ups... go!
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I belief what he said is the vote lasts a week nothing about when the results will be released
    That means , after a week no more votes will be counted but it does not meant Daybreak will not take another 2 weeks till they are good and ready to tell us what's coming our way or not
    remember , last time they even put up a 2 week beta
    I wonder if we hear the news on Tuesday.
  10. Phee2 Member

I think they should put votes on hold until further notice.. so they can fix all the issues currently with KoS, EoF, and RoK.(since those were stated as itemization being looked at), also still need a balance on raid mob HP as well among other things.. and after they do that, should test eof for real. beta it so we can test it.. but actually take the feedback and do some of their own testing to make sure EoF goes through more smoothly than KoS has. I for one dont mind waiting for a balanced (somewhat) EoF expac. no guild has cleared current content yet, only one has even really gotten deathtoll access. i know majority of the people that want EoF to pass now dont particularly care about raiding. but i do, and i want a better balanced game going forward. thats all i ask really. no matter how long it takes. just dont force vote the content through if its still gonna be a broken mess
    Graybeard likes this.
  11. Frinch Well-Known Member

Deciding how to spin ignoring the results of another vote before doing whatever they want takes time.

As does consuming danishes.

~F
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  12. Posy New Member

This would be good, give us a while with this adventure expansion before moving on to Faydwer.
    Graybeard likes this.
  13. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

of course, but you'd think they'd have it down to a science by now...
  14. Malachy Well-Known Member

What's the hold up releasing the results?
  15. Roshen Well-Known Member

The vote to unlock Echoes of Faydwer did NOT pass on either Stormhold or Deathtoll.

I'll get this info updated in the original post so no one misses this!
    Xanndarr and HaphazardAllure like this.
  16. butler New Member

LOL. I smell uninstall/unsubs from the remaining pvp'ers
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

the way I see this there were only something like 3 or so big guilds around on Deathtoll and after all the problems with raiding many people are not logging in anymore, sigh :(
  18. Adevil Well-Known Member

19. Meneltel Well-Known Member

20. butler New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.