[TLE] Vote to Unlock Echoes of Faydwer In-Game Now!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roshen Well-Known Member

Hey all,

The vote to unlock Echoes of Faydwer is now available on Stormhold and Deathtoll servers! This poll will last one week.

[IMG]

Will YOU vote to unlock Echoes of Faydwer on your Time-Locked Expansion server?

UPDATE: The vote to unlock Echoes of Faydwer did NOT pass on either Stormhold or Deathtoll this month.
  2. Eradani Well-Known Member

seems to be a lot of excitement about this on deathtoll so i just cancelled my sub. i may renew it if there's a NO vote
    Tinkerman and Graybeard like this.
  3. dooya New Member

When is there going to be a vote for the Isle of Mara?
  4. Adevil Well-Known Member

From the TLE FAQ
    • Adventure packs are linked to the expansion after they were launched.
    Guess Splitpaw & Bloodlines having a separate vote was an exception.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

the raid dungeons are so wickedly hard I don't think anybody has been able to master those yet .
    I don't think its a good idea to go on just yet even so that I wished we could get Faydark , so we could at least get moonlight enchantment because than there is no more excuse to get that
    for city fest they will still use the excuse that they have to activate flying , so what , nobody has a flying mount or could use one anyway, you got to be level 85 and own a flying mount and we cant get one anywhere in the game or from the cash shop .
    Graybeard likes this.
  6. Creasote Well-Known Member

A vote LOL? Cant we fix the issues the game has presently in KOS and then try a vote?

Deathtoll is a dead server if you haven't noticed.
    Graybeard likes this.
  7. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

it's supposed to be a once a month vote and they are following through...part of the ruleset... even if it's a lousy idea in some views with the current state of the servers.
  8. Xanndarr New Member

How about Mara before the Faydwar??
    Phee2 likes this.
  9. Toxin New Member

I'm on deathtoll, I honestly see the point in voting yes. Help me out here guys. We haven't cleared the content, and people are quitting the game due to the difficulty I believe.
    Voting yes: 50 more AA's, pvp more spread out, even more content than we already have (which like I said, haven't cleared yet)
    Voting no: we strive to make progress

Hell, I don't think anyone has even bothered to make progress on the claymore timeline yet.
  10. Moostafoo Active Member

Increase xp rate just a little more from quests and i just might play on TLE more often. Right now it is just bollocks.
  11. Frinch Well-Known Member

You guys are out of your minds. Seriously, get help.

We probably won't, but does it matter when you ignore and hide the results?

Also, I think it's cute that you include the map as if the outcome is a foregone conclusion.

~F
  12. Sinhika Well-Known Member

From a tradeskiller's point of view, I want Faydwer for the harvest horse and the level 20s & 30s advanced tradeskill book quests. With a new crafter, it's hard to find the lower level advanced books on the broker at reasonable prices, because no one is farming those zones anymore. Also, if Mara comes along with Faydwer, we get Qho! Doesn't everyone want to meet the kid in the pink shirt again?
    Prissetta likes this.
  13. Phyr Member

you wont get Qho till RoK, b.c you need to harvest Mantrap roots for the Last Quest and thats an RoK Rare.
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  14. Vylotte New Member

Yessss! Having come to the throwback servers late, I'm thrilled to see an expansion us lowbies can use. While I dream of KoS, I can still prowl around the edges of the Fay.
    Prissetta likes this.
  15. Nuhvohk Active Member

Harvest horse? you know that's DOV, right?
    Tooloose and Ceyllynn like this.
  16. Springelf Active Member

Moonlight Enchantments is the best thing to come from EoF. I can't see why they wont allow us to have it once EoF goes live.
  17. Shawwty New Member

I believe that more people will quit than stay if EoF comes out just a month after KoS because this is called a TIME LOCK SERVER. People are playing on these servers because they miss those expansions and how the content was then, and would like to experience it the way it was back then. If we wanted all of the new content and other things why wouldn't we just play on live servers with all of the new content out. I'm not complaining but getting to 70 in a month with real life at your door is hardly enough time to enjoy an expansion let alone raid and play the full end game of it. If guilds can't clear the content, nerf it slowly like you did when KoS was live. The whole point of the game is to be a challenge, not demand something to make everything easier.
    Mystixism and Ridolain_Kirkwall like this.
  18. Kuulei Well-Known Member

19. Adevil Well-Known Member

Qho was introduced with Fallen Dynasty. All of his quests prior to A Gathering Obsession, Part VIII are perfectly doable right now.
    Karioki likes this.
  20. Adevil Well-Known Member

Wasn't Cordelia Galeston's quest series introduced with EoF? Probably doesn't matter anyway. The glider quests are in KoS, and they certainly didn't exist when KoS released.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.