The Qeynosian Brewing Company - Maj'Dul Server

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Totally renovated and newly republished, The Qeynosian Brewing Company is listed in the Hall of Fame. Actual address is Oberynn's Oakmyst Glade, South Qeynos.

Here are some pictures of the main areas...

The Orchard
    [IMG]

The Winery - Exterior and Interior
    [IMG][IMG]

The Gazebo
    [IMG]

The Vineyard
    [IMG]

The Brewery - Exterior
    [IMG]

The Beer Garden and Band Stand
    [IMG][IMG]

The Dock
    [IMG]
  2. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Very nice. I enjoy thematic builds that can be used for group events, etc. I'd done a Vineyard or Winery awhile back on AB. Houses like yours would make fun backdrops for get-togethers. Good job.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Very nice! In the first screenshot, there's what seems to be a building up to the right, in the upper corner...is that something you made, or has it always been part of the place and I just never noticed it before? :confused:

Uwk
    Merriel and Spextasy like this.
  4. Linlainu Active Member

Shanette always does such amazing work!
  5. Spextasy Well-Known Member

That is actually a part of the Qeynos Castle, which you can see from this prestige home. =)
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Eryn Well-Known Member

Shan did a great job. Loved the names for the Band and everything else. You need a drink this is the place to go.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Plenty of supply, aye! :D

Too bad it's not on AB; you and Kittybock could get together and combine varietals or something (btw, love the vintage Hyndla got for me, Kitty! Thanks!)! :D

Or maybe not; perhaps it's best that two such awesome places not be direct competitors in the same "world"! ;->

Uwk
    Merriel and Spextasy like this.
  8. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Thanks y'all! Glad people like it. :)
  9. Merriel Well-Known Member

The first few screenshots reminded me of Rivervale. Looks awesome! Love the ambience look of the place...the theme definitely fits. Will tour it tomorrow after my grandkids leave. :)
    Spextasy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Merriel Well-Known Member

Omg lol, I just toured the place and wow, poor dwarf on the dock. I think the two lazy sailors sitting and playing around at the table should be fired for slacking on the job. :D

Absolutely wonderfully decorated! Love the names of the band members. Love the use of the barrels to 'fence' in the seating area. This place should be packed for Brew Fest. :)
  11. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Aww, thanks so much!
    Did you catch the other lazy dwarf passed out in a crate? lol I think I need to hire some new employees! :p
  12. Valzen Well-Known Member

The dwarfs are hilarious. And everything looks fantastic. I can tell you had a great time creating this. It shows in the outcome. From great concepts, come great work. Kudos! Or should I say, "Cheers!!" while raising my mug. :)
  13. Merriel Well-Known Member

Hehe I must have missed that one. What can one expect when they put a dwarf to work working with liquor, I suppose. :D
  14. Goldinrae Active Member

Got a few minutes to do some visiting this morning and really enjoyed looking around your place. Brilliant ideas all around. Loved the docks and the winery. The musicians made me smile, especially the chime player :) Nice work.
  15. Emesh Well-Known Member

I just had a chance to stop in... Wow, I loved it!
    Very nice work:)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  16. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Wow. Very nice *hiccup*. So much to drink *burp*. I swear I didn't touch even a drop. :D
  17. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Nicely done!
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

This is true! :)

But Cheri, one thing: on my screen here, it looks like your link picture to your website is broken? The link itself still works, though, but all I'm seeing is a broken picture icon and [I.M.G.] (without the periods; you get the idea, but when I first tried putting that in the post, it went weird on me)? :-/

Uwk