[TLE] KoS Tenebrous Tangle Missing Ore Nodes

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Phyr, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Phyr Member

Might just be me, but I have not found any Ore nodes on any of the Islands in TT. I've switched Instances from 1-3 and each time it's all Stone. So Anyone else have this Issue?
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I have had all the nodes disappear from a zone maybe three times in ten years, and TT is one of the spots. It gets to whenever the program thinks the zone should respawn nodes, then... doesn't. Logging completely out of the game then coming back inshould fix it.
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

Unless it spawns differently on TLE than on the normal servers there are areas that will have nothing BUT ore nodes in TT.

Over on Temple Isle down the ramp nearest the wall where you enter the zone should have a load of ore nodes. On Gazer Isle up in the building area where the gazers are should be all ore nodes. On Breeding Grounds up in the rocky mountainous area where there are a lot of drakes should be all ore nodes. I know there is at least one other place maybe 2 but I can't think of them at the moment. I'd have to log into game and look.
    Adevil likes this.
  4. Adevil Well-Known Member

It's the same.

Edit: If you can survive the temple area on Gazer Isle there are ore nodes there, too.
  5. Eradani Well-Known Member

i originally did Gathering Obsession on lowbies many years ago and last harvested TT etc a few years ago. there was a small change on the ore area of Temple island where the nodes were a few less and the mobs a few more.

when i checked on beta, things were the same as they were a few years ago.

in case you don't know where this is - it's down and to the right but the best way to get there is to swim upriver to the pond, get out on the top right where the roots are and climb over the top and sneak down that way so you can see all the mobs first.
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

After going and having a look, I think the OP's confusion actually stemmed from how the nodes are named. Firmament stones are what the ore nodes are called, at least in Tenebrous.
    Adevil and Phyr like this.
  7. Phyr Member

OOOH Yeah that makes sense. I kept seeing stone and not Ore i thought Stone was like the Gems/Jewel harvest.

Thank you so much!!
    Finora likes this.