Green Adornments

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ramone_AB, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Ramone_AB Active Member

I love them, just wish there were more slots for them, I have my neck piece fully and my one ring is almost there. My other ring lacks 7 ranks.

I would love to see Charms/Wrists/Ears have them.

/begs
  2. Twyxx Well-Known Member

How do you know the method that each one levels?
  3. Ramone_AB Active Member

I right click my neck/ring.. examine then right click the adornment and examine again.

I use Drums UI so it shows me what level my adornment is.
  4. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Well, mine plain stated etherne creatures oO which are? ^^
  5. Bolbir Active Member

The crafted green adornments gains its power extremly slow, i mean "realy sloooow". Crafted ones gains its power from adventure xp and im not sure if you are allready lvl 95 it will probably slow them down as you cant change the slider for more xp to be converted, This needs to be changed asp.
  6. Sucha Active Member

I have noticed that the two rings I have green adorns on are leveling up the adorns as I fight mobs (on my main Sucha). The one I have on my neck piece is not leveling at all. Anyone know why this would be?
  7. Cisteros Active Member

Any mob in EJ, OP, or any of the instances accessed from those two zones. ST and the JW instances are in Norrath so do not contain Ethermere creatures
  8. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Well, gona check that later on, at raid ^^
    The one on my coercerer do level decent, the one on my paladin plain do nothing and that are both the same from quest o_O
  9. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Ethernere creatures are in Ethernere, so Eidolon, Obol and their connected instances.
  10. Regolas Well-Known Member

So what are the best ones to look for? There's 49 on EQ2U and it's a right pain comparing.

What's the best one for fighters, scouts, mages and priests?
  11. Ramone_AB Active Member

So what do others think of them adding the Green slots to wrists/charms/cloaks?
  12. Regolas Well-Known Member

They've said they'll add it to more in the future, just don't expect it to be this xpac.
  13. Ramone_AB Active Member

I know that, but if we holler loud enough we could get more places to put them. :)

Once you level the adornments you want/need there is no need to get additional adornments, by them adding the slots to other pieces of gear it would give crafters and the dropped ones a home. I am already stock piling them and I feel pretty solid there is going to be very few sold unless they add more slots for them or allow them to grow past the level 10 ability they currently have.

:)
  14. Arieste Well-Known Member

Charms and Cloaks already get red slots. I would assume that Wrists and Ears are next.

My preference would be that they focus on making more interesting Green adorns first and adding them to more slots later. "0.4+0.2+0.3+0.2+0.2+0.2+0.3 potency" is quite boring tbh. It's just more blue stats. Make the adorns have different effects that change/improve/scale, etc. Give them some really unique ways to level too (like killing dragons!)
  15. Feldon Well-Known Member

Until we get the data, it's hard to compare them indeed. I spent 2 hours screenshotting them just to have SOMETHING to show.

Also, I think it's funny the priest ones that level "on cure" and "on heal" are still just DPS ones. All 49 green adorns seem to be DPS adorns. o_O
  16. GrouchyMouse Active Member

What I'd love with green adorns is a different way to see their experience bar.

Examine the item, examine the green adorn, examine it again...something a bit simpler like maybe mousing over the item that has it and you see the bar?
  17. Mope New Member

I checked logs for the number of green adorn increases between level...
    Code:
    Level: 2        Inc: 264       Diff: 264      Item: Nebulous Reality Anchor
    Level: 3        Inc: 528       Diff: 264      Item: Nebulous Reality Anchor
    Level: 4        Inc: 791       Diff: 263      Item: Nebulous Reality Anchor
    Level: 5        Inc: 1055      Diff: 264      Item: Nebulous Reality Anchor
    Level: 6        Inc: 1318      Diff: 263      Item: Nebulous Reality Anchor
    Level: 7        Inc: 1582      Diff: 264      Item: Nebulous Reality Anchor
    Level: 8        Inc: 1846      Diff: 264      Item: Nebulous Reality Anchor
    Level: 9        Inc: 2109      Diff: 263      Item: Nebulous Reality Anchor

Level: 2        Inc: 264       Diff: 264      Item: Fear-Touched Umbra
    Level: 3        Inc: 528       Diff: 264      Item: Fear-Touched Umbra
    Level: 4        Inc: 791       Diff: 263      Item: Fear-Touched Umbra
    Level: 5        Inc: 1055      Diff: 264      Item: Fear-Touched Umbra
    Level: 6        Inc: 1318      Diff: 263      Item: Fear-Touched Umbra
    Level: 7        Inc: 1582      Diff: 264      Item: Fear-Touched Umbra
    Level: 8        Inc: 1846      Diff: 264      Item: Fear-Touched Umbra

Level: 2        Inc: 264       Diff: 264      Item: Dreary Scuttler Chitin Shard
    Level: 3        Inc: 528       Diff: 264      Item: Dreary Scuttler Chitin Shard
    Level: 4        Inc: 791       Diff: 263      Item: Dreary Scuttler Chitin Shard
    Level: 5        Inc: 1055      Diff: 264      Item: Dreary Scuttler Chitin Shard

All three are increased with Ethernere kills. . The items were equipped at different times.

So 264ish kills per level linear.

I also have a [Crude Fortified Soul Trap] that has seen 657 increases without a level.