ToT Collections

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Regolas, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Regolas Well-Known Member

Is there a final reward or is it just the items per collection this time?

Some of the rewards per collection are nice but semi unecessary, as they're just carbon copies of what drops in the zones you get the shineys in.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

They don't give collection bits, so, no, there is no 'collection of collections' this expac.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

4. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

There are no meta collections in this expansion that will reward an amazing item like they have in the past.
  5. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

There may not be a final meta collection, but there certainly appears to be tiered unlocking of collections.
    Feldon likes this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

How exactly do you know this? There are maybe two dozen collections out there whose rewards have NOT YET BEEN DISCOVERED. Please, cite your source.
  7. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

You are correct. After doing some research there is a Meta Collection. It is currently bugged and unable to be completed as a vast majority of collections are still unable to be discovered because of this bug.
  8. Regolas Well-Known Member

You get a reward after completing so many collections. I'm not sure how many, but I got an additional charm after completing 10 or so collections. Other characters of mine that haven't completed as many haven't got this charm.
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

Yeah... another one with the potency boost that dazes you...
  10. Regolas Well-Known Member

11. Regolas Well-Known Member

12. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

13. Koko Well-Known Member

Census data, appears to be this one.
  14. Feldon Well-Known Member

Reread what she wrote and what she replied to.
  15. Koko Well-Known Member

Yup, I was trying to quotes Bloodguts.
    I can't tell who posts what nowadays.
  16. Regolas Well-Known Member

I would, but I'm already using Salvo charm. It's a tough life!
  17. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

18. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

19. rezumezu Member

This is actually terrible, there are no tank armor pieces in these collections from what i saw. Every other class gets a fairly nice piece of armor or item but forget about the tank.....
  20. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

For every collection that rewards armor, there are choices for plate, chain, leather and cloth. There are only a couple that are very narrow, such as the one that rewards a priest ring. Yes, the plate choice is not necessarily optimized for tanking, but the stats are generally pretty nice and the piece will serve you until you find a better one with block and/or mit and/or hate gain.