Free Transfers for Merged Servers starts Thurs, Dec 3

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Xillean Well-Known Member

Oh :( that's a nightmare but umm at least you got the layout now? :D
  2. Gulaep Well-Known Member

Yes, yes! I does, I does! hehe :) It's the first thing I did before switching characters after checking on their restoration.
  3. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Grats Gulaep! Glad to know everything's back safe and sound. Hope everyone else with server move hiccups is getting them cleared too!
  4. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Grats on getting both homes restored! That said, after reading this...anyone else totally imagine Guleap lolling there, atop his sparkly treasure hoard, like Bolgin Serilis?? j/s ;)
    Lodrelhai, Xillean, Prissetta and 2 others like this.
  5. Gulaep Well-Known Member

Lol, do forgive me but I know not whom Bolgin Serilis is.

I do however have a few other long held memories in mind:
    • The one episode of Loony Toons involving Daffy Duck and a giant pearl in a clam and at the end of the episode when he finally get's his mitts on the giant shiney pearl resting on the meat of the giant opened clam is hugging it profusely saying "Mine, mine, mine...it's all mine!"
    • I forget which show this was, maybe Family Guy? The episode with the ugly and hairy male tooth fairy in a pink tutu who after going around and picking up teeth under pillows of children, brings the teeth home and throws it into a huge pile in his house and lays on top and rolls around on all the teeth.
    • And how do our hearts not weep for the squirrel (forget his name, super cute guy though, Scamp? Scrimp? /shrug) in all the Ice Age animated movies who only desires his precious acorn and glees happily when he catches it for only the briefest of moments!
    Yup! I did just that Kitty! :p In fact, if you read my post a little up above I mentioned my fear of an accidental rollback in this morning's game update, thus negating my home & depot restoration. I spooked myself out on that comment that I just now finished pulling all rares, reactants, spellshards and foundations from my harvest depot! .........just.....in case! :D

EDIT: Though in hindsight I guess removing them wouldn't have mattered being how rollbacks work. Regardless, I feel safe and secure with all my precious, even if it's a false sense of security. Pacifiers do work on adults too you know.
    Lodrelhai, Xillean, Prissetta and 2 others like this.
  6. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Lol....Bolgin was this little dwarf, mastermind thiefy dude at the end of High Keep Picklaw Depths.[IMG]
    Feldon, Xillean, Prissetta and 2 others like this.
  7. Gulaep Well-Known Member

Ahh, see. Therein lies the problem. I have thirteen characters but they are all adventure levels 45-62.
  8. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Ahh, Guleap...that is why I was trying to get you to move to AB, lol. I could take you on a tour of Norrath. All those places you have not yet been ;)
  9. Outkasted2006 New Member

If my friend's comes back to join me on AB (He is on Skyfire now coming from Naggy), and he Re-sub's his account today or tomorrow, will he get Character transfer token's still, ?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The last is very true (the worst thing about WoW was the in-game economy, especially compared to here)! :) Though I'm mainly thinking of the Silvers with the low-priced stuff. Those of mine who didn't have alts on "real" servers on a "real" account were SOL for the longest time; ironically, the server merges (and "free" [well, cheaper] transfers! Thanks again, devs!) were very, very good to them for that. :)

Uwk
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I suggest he does it today! It might take awhile to get it "official," sometimes up to 18-24 hours, and it ends at noon on the 10th (why not at 11:59pm PST, or at 7 am the 11th, I'll never understand...). :-/

When he's official, have him read the "tips for server transfers" in the original post here and on the official website, keeping in mind that they opened up the number of toons you can transfer every 24 hours.

Uwk
    Prissetta and Kittybock like this.
  12. Daqq New Member

I've been patient for 5 days waiting on my /petition ticket to be addressed and with only 2 days to go I've not much faith that it will be any time soon. I understand that everyone at DB are busy busy busy with so many petitions on top of everyday things being handled, but a little reassurance that a 12 yr vet of the game will not be left in the dust would be great. Fingers are getting stiff from crossing them..
  13. Outkasted2006 New Member

Oh I know. we both had Subbed accounts since like 2 months after the game started on AB. Then we went to Naggy day 1. I transferred over 12 characters per account to join my other characters I have on AB(I have 2). He has 2 accounts as well. is going to Sub and come back as long as he will still get the transfer tokens. I was more wondering if it was for people who were subbed BEFORE the server merge.

As far as the it takes 18-24hr to become "official" I've never heard of that. Every time I've had to sub it's been "instant". I log in and it shows my account as gold, and I have the 500 station cash. So I am confused by what you mean 18-24hrs. Do you mean that it shows gold account in game, but in their system on the back end it's not official? Because I would think if when you log in you have access to all your characters, and you no longer have any of them locked out, that the game on both ends knows you're a gold account.
  14. Outkasted2006 New Member

What's your petition in regards to?
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, hmm; it could've been because I did it through Kronos, which, I guess, puts an extra step in there, rather than going in with a recurring sub...sigh. :-/

Hope it works instantly! :)

Uwk
  16. Outkasted2006 New Member

Yeah, Both of us either do recurring or game card. Never do the Kronos, never even bothered messing with it that way. But yeah never had a delay in the past :)
  17. Xillean Well-Known Member

Wife and I both got our houses back this morning, thanks GM Emwon!!
  18. Gulaep Well-Known Member

What? Xillean? No long story-post like me describing it all? Showboater! :D

Grats to you both, it's a good feeling I know. :)

Best of luck to everyone else as well. Hang in there!
  19. Graybeard New Member

I tried to move one, Six Bags on Broker took forever to manage... I'm tired of spending time manageing space and whatnot when all I want is to socialize with others and adventure togheter...
  20. Graybeard New Member

Thanks for the feedback, I will try again tomorrow!